Search results

1. B

The 15 ball "Walrus" Run in it's Entirety

Sweet run. I especially liked the roll up to position on the last ball, not much room for error! You didn't ease up on your concentration all the way to the last ball, real killer instinct.
  2. B

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

Nice looking shop, much cleaner than mine... (y)
  3. B

I am selling Hub Information Systems. We have a Compliance Tracking program for legal cannabis growers. We have tested it in Oregon and will concentrate on growers there for now and open up other states after we see how it goes. Anyone interested in seeing a short video send me your email and I...
  4. B

That corn looks good, "knee high by the fourth of July".
  5. B

That is beautiful, so green and lush. That looks like a lot of bees, should I fire up the weed whacker? :eek:
  6. B

Great Kick Shot by Dr. Bill!

Quite a kick and the speed showed his control.
  7. B

Spots

Is it OK if I bump it again? There's a lot of good ideas here. P.S. Has anyone heard from Petie in a while? His last post was some time ago.
  8. B

I'm still working but outside of that it's time in the back yard or in other words, business as usual. Here's a shot of the garden; walnuts, vegetables, oranges, the old playhouse, pomegranates, and my "barn". Out of view are peaches, avocados, and olives. I used to want a large property like...
  9. B

PRACTICING MY BREAK

Don't let that corner ball leak out too far!
  10. B

Hi Bob, Those senior moments are becoming more frequent for me too. I was going to send you a...

Hi Bob, Those senior moments are becoming more frequent for me too. I was going to send you a copy of my email to our elected officials but I can only use 420 characters in the messages here. Shoot me an email and I'll respond with the full text. Barry
  11. B

Hi Bob, My email is wbmcginley@gmail.com Barry

Hi Bob, My email is wbmcginley@gmail.com Barry
  12. B

Happy Easter

He rose from the dead as he promised and He promised the same for those who trust Him. We trust in Jesus, our living hope. The thief on the cross is our example; He acknowledged his sin - Luke 23:41 He acknowledged Jesus Christ as God and King and asked for his help - Luke 23:42 Jesus Christ...
  13. B

Burnout

It sounds like you are giving yourself a pretty strong message to focus on other things this moment. Take a break and see how it goes, pool will always be here when you come back.
  14. B

Coronavirus and old geezers (like me and you)......

From the half full side of things: I'm catching up on my household projects; my wife is happy about that and so am I so it's a double bonus. I'm catching up with relatives and old friends on the phone. My daughter's school and our church are going online for the next 3 weeks and we'll adjust to...
  15. B

Coronavirus and old geezers (like me and you)......

In any crisis the most important thing is to keep your head and think clearly. I agree with Doc, there is much more going on here than meets the eye. Don't panic.
  16. B

Ball spots equating to money line wagers

By definition the right ball spot results in an even money bet, each player wins 50% of the time. With no ball spot, 8-8, what is the percentage of games won by the two players? Player A wins p percent of the time and player B wins 1-p percent of the time where 0<p<1. Suppose player A bets X...
  17. B

John vs. Barry 2

Bank the 11, do or die, or as was once said, "Here we go, fast and loose".
  18. B

Lihue, Hawaii

Backstreet Billiards located at: 4353 Rice St. Lihue, HI 96766 (808) 245-9996 Open after 6:00 PM Mon-Sat. This place is not visible from the street, you have to go around the back. If you get to Kauai and get the Jones for some table time give this place a try after the sun goes down. Eight...
  19. B

Golf and One Pocket

In his interview SJD mentions playing golf up at Cochran's and I've heard an eyewitness account of him playing golf one-handed at the old California Billiard club on Stevens Creek Blvd. That got me to thinking about golf. There's no golf forum so this is the only place to put this thought. The...
  20. B

One pocket with the other pockets

I have read that one pocket can be played in general with any two of the six pockets and that on occasion Jersey Red used to take one of the corners at the head of the table as a spot for his opponent. There seems to be quite a bit of gamble in the crowd here so I'm curious if any of you have...