2. jtompilot

Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd?

I might like the 3/7 combo from there, running the QB down for the 13
  3. jtompilot

Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd?

Where’s Mitch when you need him, the four rail on the 13 is available🤣
  4. jtompilot

Chip Compton is the next great American One Pocket Player

About six months ago I was talking to Evan about Chip. I asked if he was better than Chip and he said he was. I think Evan is capable but I personally don’t think can get there, especially a three day event.
  5. jtompilot

Top U.S. players 2020: Comments welcome

Does he still play?
  6. jtompilot

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

That’s the only way I beat Jerry, I wore my California Billiards shirt. That shirt only works in Cali😎 I’m hoping yours has the same magical effect. Jerry said he’s coming for me at Buffalo’s and I’ll need that extra ball😆
  7. jtompilot

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

Hi Tom. I’ll take an x-large in Black. Thanks
  8. jtompilot

runnels vs. yee shot question

Of course he was. I personally don’t like the two rail from that position
  9. jtompilot

Is there any chance you might ever take a road trip to New Orleans?
  10. jtompilot

I had a similar shot against Danny Smith except the object ball was at 1/4 Diamond from the corner, yes I crossed it one rail. The 5 is in a great position for the cross, why would you even try a five rail, unless your name is Whitey🤣
  11. jtompilot

I enjoyed them. Thanks Whitey
  12. jtompilot

Columbus OH

Your always my first call. I wonder if Wayne wants a rematch? I’d love a double header OMG, why didn’t I think of this earlier. I have some Southwest points, I’ll fly you to Columbus. We can play from noon till midnight. Another plan, you and your wife come to Buffalos in December. I’ll take...
  13. jtompilot

Columbus OH

We played in Dayton where they allowed the illegal smoking☹️
  14. jtompilot

Columbus OH

Someone on AZ said Big Money redid their Diamonds or maybe a few of them to 3 7/8 corners. I don’t think I’ll like playing on that tight of a table.
  15. jtompilot

Columbus OH

I’ll be in Columbus, Monday 8/17. Last time I was there several months ago I went to Cushions and played on the only 9’ Diamond in the room. I played a cue collector, Dan. We had a good time and it was a nice room. This time I’m thinking about going to Big Money Billiard Parlor in London, OH...
  16. jtompilot

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

My friend uses his Diamond ball polisher after every session, been doing that for several years on his Aramith Durimith balls. They still look like new to me.
  17. jtompilot

I can show him how to cross the 5😂
  18. jtompilot

One Pocket Action Match-Chip Compton vs Roberto Gomez-August 7th-8th-9th

Roberto wasn’t Superman in 8 ball so I’m hoping for a big turnaround.