Search results

1. one pocket guy

Happy B'Day to Island Drive

Sorry Bill about the mistake I just caught it. Been working too many hrs.
  2. one pocket guy

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

Won a little too
  3. one pocket guy

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

I’m no expert but my view is Josh won’t fair well with a long up table game with someone like Alex or Busty. If he can’t beat em quick he’s gonna go south Till he learns to be patient
  4. one pocket guy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHOST

What they said.
  5. one pocket guy

Filler vs Shuff tonight

A good test for Josh right now would be Billy Thorpe. Both have have similar styles I think. Who you like in that matchup?
  6. one pocket guy

you vs him # 19

If I understand right my pocket is btm left?If so I’m banking the stripe by his hole and running cue ball into the combo on btm rail
  7. one pocket guy

Tuscaloosa Squirrel

Robert next time you see Rowsey ask him about when he and Rosie played Squirrel and his young nephew A little partners. They later found out his youngster was Scott Frost
  8. one pocket guy

HOF, Buffalos tournament cancelled

DoDog Diamond James Aranas
  9. one pocket guy

Table light?

the led lights in the Southaven Rec work awesome. might want to PM Memphis Bill Rowsey and get particulars.
  10. one pocket guy

My lesson with the 👻

welcome to The Addiction that as the man said There ain’t no cure. i think it’s the opposite of No limit hold em A lifetime to learn and a minute to master
  11. one pocket guy

John vs. Barry 2

Yeah I am gonna go for this 11. I think it’s my best chance to win. I think anything else is gonna leave an easy offensive shot. If Ghost has a better alternative I’m interested truly.
  12. one pocket guy

Running out 3 wwyd?

This is where I need help. 6-9-8-14-3-11-10/12
  13. one pocket guy

Ghost vs. Mike 3 - wwyd?

It looks like the 5/15 is easy and carries shape on the 5. Did he shoot that next?
  14. one pocket guy

Ghost vs. Mike 3 - wwyd?

I think I bank the 1 up a bit and roll the cb towards his corner
  15. one pocket guy

If anyone here knew Banking Billie Garrett from Memphis Tn, he was killed in a car crash this week.

Very good banker from this area and sporty one hole too. Sad
  16. one pocket guy

Where is Brian Gregg?

I heard he got family life