Search results

1. sheldon

3 fouls, how common?

A game I was playing was won on 3 fouls recently, first time I've seen it happen in one pocket. I was wondering how often others have seen it come up?
  2. sheldon

Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan-One Pocket Action-June 16th-17th-18th

Tony just won at least 2 games in a row, the score is 7-4, Busty to break after a short intermission. Edit: 7-5, Tony's break! Edit: 7-6 now! Edit: HILL-HILL day 1!
  3. sheldon

Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan-One Pocket Action-June 16th-17th-18th

Tuned in near the end of game 10, and neither player seems to be at the top of their game at the moment. Both blowing some opportunities, and not executing very well.
  4. sheldon

Efren vs. Medley Controversy!

The incident is at 1:24:00 He clearly hits the 12 ball! :oops:(n)(n) Good on Efren for just letting it go. Most players would have gotten upset and argued.
  5. sheldon

First Shot in One Ball One Pocket?

Bank it to the opponent's side.
  6. sheldon

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

I saw a comment by Roy in the chat that there was $16K in the middle.
  7. sheldon

Playing One Pocket Covid-19 style

There's a lot to take in here, but you might find this helpful. Leveling a diamond is tricky, but not too bad if you're handy and have access to a machinist's level. Make small adjustments and keep rechecking. Here's what the wedges look like under the slate:
  8. sheldon

wowowowowow what a match! 11-10 Filler! 21 games in just over 5 hours.
  9. sheldon

Should be a close match. If Tony is a little rusty, Filler has a chance to win.
  10. sheldon

Pat Johnson

Here's to a speedy recovery!
  11. sheldon

My newest of my new videos

Hi Tom, thanks for another great video. I am glad to have helped a little bit with your uploads. I shared it in a few places on Facebook, the views should go up!
  12. sheldon

Crazy game

I'm playing my buddy, and have him 6 to -1 and I miss. He runs 8 and has an easy bank for his game ball, and jaws it. Spots the one he owes, and it looks like this: I make the bank, and don't think I can follow the 9, so I jack up and blast the cue ball off of the 9 and onto the floor. He goes...
  13. sheldon

Interesting situation

You have a ball frozen to the rail, and another ball frozen to the ball on the rail. Are both balls considered frozen (dead to that rail), or just the one touching it? I guess this situation came up recently in a pro 9 ball match, and they decided both balls were considered frozen to the rail. I...
  14. sheldon

Call the hit

https://youtu.be/jvcSve2olq8 Took this with my phone, we determined it was good, looking at it on the phone, but now that I look at it on my computer, I'm not so sure.
  15. sheldon

My first break and run

I was waiting for an opponent to get ready to play, and decided to try breaking from the opposite side I normally break from..... made a ball on the break, and proceeded to run 7 more! :D I think it felt better than running 5 racks of 9 ball. :D Can't wait to do it again in a match.
  16. sheldon

West Coast Challenge Player Interviews

My friend Carissa did some interviews. Chohan Thorsten Part 1 Thorsten Part 2
  17. sheldon

Answer this break

I never get a roll! :rolleyes: I hit the break really bad, end up like this: It's your shot, WWYD?
  18. sheldon

Accustats videos

I am taking advantage of a deal I read about in the 1pocket forum. 10 DVDs for $100 from accu stats, and was looking for suggestions on bank pool videos. If anyone knows of some stand-out matches, please let me know! :)...
  19. sheldon

WWYD tough leave

Ball count 1-0, you. Your shot, your pocket is top left/bottom right.
  20. sheldon

What would you do?

My shot, 4 balls in front my opponent's pocket! He's got one down already.