Search results

1. BrookelandBilly

Caddie Tournament W Member

When I first saw this posted I first thought the caddy would wear a smock with your last name on it, carry your case like a golf bag, help you put your glove on your bridge hand, hold your cue, clean the shaft and chalk it until it’s your turn at the table, give you the speed of the cloth, take...
  2. BrookelandBilly

walking with Giants, Rempe

Doc that’s one of my complaints about pool today. It’s one thing to walk into a pool hall for a casual game looking like something the cat drug in but it’s something else to looking like a bum at a tournament. Every sport has a dress code or uniform for competition (professional tennis is...
  3. BrookelandBilly

Shots, Moves & Strategies, some damage, $160

Shots, Moves and Strategies....singed by Jerry Red...“like new“ condition...$225...purchased at International Billiards, Houston...
  4. BrookelandBilly

3 minute interview of Paul Newman on the Hustler

“Hello Eddy’s girl.”
  5. BrookelandBilly

Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

i appreciate the stream...but it was tedious...
  6. BrookelandBilly

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

Yeah, I know. You might get appointed to Trumps cabinet. You won’t need any credentials. You can become a member of the “bobble heads”.
  7. BrookelandBilly

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

The loser gets has to go to the White House.
  8. BrookelandBilly

Need Attorney

Ther is a difference in a progressive and a member of the far left.
  9. BrookelandBilly

Need Attorney

Only in Bezerkly...I’ve spent a lot of time in Kensington and Berkeley and I always leave thinking how can such a beautiful setting be inhabited by a bunch of left-wingnuts.
  10. BrookelandBilly

Unlike us, Taiwan does a great job recognizing, confronting, and dealing with Covid-19...

The ignorance and hypocrisy of religion has no equal.
  11. BrookelandBilly

Homemade face mask

It’s called thinning the heard of the superstitious, arrogant and conspiracy theorist.
  12. BrookelandBilly

Filler vs Kiamco

$50 says it’s postponed!
  13. BrookelandBilly

The opposite of over thinking?

I watched the entire match. I think Filler‘s pace of play actually had an effect on Aranas. Filler’s machine gun style was fascinating to watch and was in such contrast to Aranas (who is not a slow player) that it made Aranas look like he was playing very deliberate and possibly resulted in...
  14. BrookelandBilly

Coronavirus and old geezers (like me and you)......

You still think the world is flat and the sun and planets revolve around the earth? Columbus and Galileo prefer to differ.
  15. BrookelandBilly

Coronavirus and old geezers (like me and you)......

Word is that Florida retirement communities are breeding grounds for STDs.
  16. BrookelandBilly

One Pocket Streams

They allowed coaching in this match. It was tedious to say the least. Gomez was instructing Aranas on every move. Then Gomez gets up to shoot and belabors every one of his shots.
  17. BrookelandBilly

Hard Times Stream Saturday Finals

Schmidt stepped into the broadcast booth prior to the finals. Interesting comments about his historic run and the fact that some criticized the fact that it wasn’t achieved in a competitive match. Once again there is always someone around to piss on your parade. One more comment. I watched...
  18. BrookelandBilly

Rules Update Conversation

How about a rule (written are unwritten) that when an event is streamed or videoed that a dress code is established and enforced. The lack of a dress code, as evidenced but the most recent Derby, made me think I’m watching a bunch of homeless vagrants Wal Mart shoppers who happen to excell at...
  19. BrookelandBilly

History of Golf on a snooker table?

I played at LeCue in Houston in the 60’s with a group that was usually put together by Red Perry who had all kinds of one liners. One of his favorites was when he was coaxing his ball in the pocket “in the joint Judy”. The rest I can’t post in mixed company.
  20. BrookelandBilly

Calories Burned

Has anyone ever determined the calories burned playing one pocket? I usually play for four hours and rarely sit down. I drink water or coffee and eat a light snack while playing. I have a Garmin Vivo that’s tracks distance and calories based on your activity (walking, cycling, running etc.) but...