Search results

1. TxOnePocket

Irving, TX January 15-18

It's all diamonds pretty much everywhere nowadays here in DFW.
  2. TxOnePocket

Irving, TX January 15-18

Just a little update, this weekend at CKs in Dallas, decent little tournament with some of DFWs better players. It's full but not a prepay so I'd bet there might be a spot or two open.
  3. TxOnePocket

Irving, TX January 15-18

Depending on my work schedule I should be around, normally @ Rusty's in Arlington, Newkirk is a Rusty's Forth Worth patron. The nicest room in DFW is Snookered in Frisco, then probably Stixx and Stones in Lewisville (they have been hosting Saturday 125$ One Pocket tourneys)
  4. TxOnePocket

Derby Role Call

The Derby just hasnt been the same since leaving the Executive West, I'll be back at Buffalo's and hopefully in Cali for the MOT.
  5. TxOnePocket

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

Recommending Tijuana! Seems to me Oscars room is set up perfectly, with streaming booth included.
  6. TxOnePocket

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

Not even sure what I'm watching out of Shane tonight, if you hate playing that bad just don't play, feels wreckless not aggressive tonight. Edit : He really tightened his game up the last 5 games and you could tell beared down.
  7. TxOnePocket

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

Sometimes I think is it helping or hurting having critique's on every smoke break, a to many chefs in the kitchen type thing.
  8. TxOnePocket

DOES MOSCONI CUP HELP SHANE BEAT TONY??

I never underestimate Tony ( unless he's playing Alex ) but if Shane is playing like he did against Chip i'm not sure there is much he can do. Can't find the exact numbers but I believe it was Shane had ( 15 ) eight and outs vs Chip, most of which were started with aggression, with 2 week old...
  9. TxOnePocket

What does t rex need to beat the lion ?

Looks like short race tournaments.
  10. TxOnePocket

Tony beat Alex in Finals 4-0...

Confirmed, thx 4 the sweat.
  11. TxOnePocket

2023 DATES AND SCHEDULING

If only we could have the MOT in the DFW Metroplex, maybe Mike from Omega or Mr Sullivan could supply 10 Black Label Diamonds in a small convention center. Maybe a dinner with special considerations HOF awards and a very large set again between Tony and Alex and a Brumback vs whoever Banks set...
  12. TxOnePocket

Tony beat Alex in Finals 4-0...

Ill take that fine sir
  13. TxOnePocket

2023 DATES AND SCHEDULING

Buffalo's 2023 May 22nd - 28th
  14. TxOnePocket

fixed the Alex part! As for Tony and his phone, its part of his generation and the suggestions to atop messing with it are from " older folk "
  15. TxOnePocket

Found it interesting Alex mentioned Dennis and his team setting up and backing out 3 times for them to play also.
  16. TxOnePocket

IMHO Alex likes the game haggle and knows what giving up the nuts is, but I don't think 9/8 or 10/ 8 makes any difference to him at all on the table after everything is negotiated. In countless games Tony was up 5+ balls and you could just get vibes he was NOT the favorite. Now I'm not...
  17. TxOnePocket

Tony needs a real team behind him, I remember watching Benny Conway during a long gambling match @ Raytown Recreation when I was young, and wondered why this woman would bring him different shoes and socks every 4 or 5 hours, and he would regularly take breaks to freshen up and changed clothes...
  18. TxOnePocket

I think it was.clear what Alex thought of giving up a ball, he consistently lagged into the stack when he clearly could have made ALMOST the same shot off a ball. It also shows just how high a level they are playing at, Tony would be up 3 to -2 or 5 to -1 and was still what I considered VERY...
  19. TxOnePocket

T-REX VERSUS THE LION OCTOBER 19-22 - BUFFALO'S BILLIARDS NEW ORLEANS

Doesn't Roys Basement have the prototype, I thought the pockets and shelves where cut differently, I'll try and find the video.
  20. TxOnePocket

T-REX VERSUS THE LION OCTOBER 19-22 - BUFFALO'S BILLIARDS NEW ORLEANS

Couple of thoughts to end the match, I believe its very hard to argue that Alex isnt the GOAT at this point and is a a fantastic ambassador for the game, his honest approach and fair play stand out. Chips plan to more everything up table against Tony seems kinda silly now, Tony showed out up...