Search results

1. P

"Adages" and "Old Saws" for One Pocket

#5 when it's a hard shot, hit it hard! (sorry Bill)
  2. P

That's Life

I was waiting to hear your SAT score finally.
  3. P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

92...holy smokes. I don't post much anymore around here, but for you: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  4. P

happy birthday darmoose

Happy belated birthday, darmoose :)
  5. P

Happy birthday, Rod!

Happy birthday!
  6. P

Harriman and Saez bank match

I watched some of it. What I saw was pretty darn good.
  7. P

Top 10 Countries (website visitors)

u left me hanging bro
  8. P

Top 10 Countries (website visitors)

The 271 from France could be all me, cincy_kid...I hope not. I do like to stay connected to things I miss back home, though. Is that a count of visitors of the website and not the forum, or both? Is it a count of different ip adresses, or just total clicks from each country?
  9. P

bridge hand distance

Hard to see your tempo and timing on most shots in that clip, Bill. The video gets choppy mid stroke.
  10. P

Something you don't see often

that's the way to go for a couple of hackers like us.
  11. P

Yeah, he was already in trouble there. Seems to me like you lose the red playing off it 2 rails to the white...he was probably trying to keep the balls in the kitchen to have a chance at a run. Must be a lot of pressure to have Caudron waiting in his seat.
  12. P

can you give us a timestamp for that shot, Rich?
  13. P

Caudron is a phenom...better than Efren, even.
  14. P

bridge hand distance

I should also mention that there are two more parts to it : the placement of your forward foot, and your grip hand. So, if you want to deliver a soft stroke, then use a short bridge, front foot closer to the ball (so that your stance is more upright), and choke up on the cue...reverse...
  15. P

bridge hand distance

I think the advantage of the variable bridge length is especially evident in the small games (e.g. straight rail). Briefly, the idea behind shortening or extending your bridge length is to be able to deliver the right amount of power with an unhindered and "natural" stroke.
  16. P

Pat Johnson

good luck PJ
  17. P

Passin time.

That looks like Durbin
  18. P

Old friends

Old friends It's a little hard to describe, but I'll try. Two balls are frozen to each other with one frozen to the foot rail. They are angled at roughly 45 degrees where the free OB doesn't go straight into your hole. The cue ball is a little more than a ball space from the rail..so that the...
  19. P

Attn: Dr Bill & Freddy the Beard

14.1 Psych Question … http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=118208 In Sunny's thread about psyching out an opponent I explained I can be prone to being sucked into my opponents' negative energy. Rodney put up some great feedback that I've linked above, and I would like to read more...