Search results

1. S

Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

Granted, Tony doesn't have a world class opponent in this match with Mike Brown (but he ain't bad by no means) but that is some amazing 1 pocket. I did not know the game could be played at that high of a level. Truly eye-opening!
  2. S

Joyner/Sambajon

Great safe/escape shot by Santos in the 6th game. I don't think he plays much anymore.
  3. S

The Shot After The Break

I was only trying to convey that hero shots, reversal shots, your "Big Ed Little Ed" shots are great for video and railbirds but do little for consistently winning the games. Don't give up the game because your opponent made a awesome break. Squirm, wiggle and bunt your way out. Most of the...
  4. S

The Shot After The Break

Just bet some serious cheese and you will figure out how to weasel out of tough breaks. Survival.
  5. S

Cliff vs Efren…Tony vs Alex

That's very interesting. Was Cliff the best one-pocket ball runner of all time? Maybe.
  6. S

What does t rex need to beat the lion ?

Shot clock,,, Tony wins even.
  7. S

Happy 80th Bob "Big Bob" Ogburn!

Happy Birthday Bob Ogburn. You don't know me but I always thought you were the bomb.
  8. S

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

We never know what our lives deal us day to day. Is it possible to enter at the tournament site? I don't know if I qualify but I would love to spectate (and match up for cheap), if I can't enter. I'm in Maryland...not too far away.
  9. S

WWYD - (or maybe what would you NOT do)

I'm a wuss. 6 in the side, cue ball on rail by side pocket or on end rail. Not sure what the better option is. We do have a threat with the 4/14 combo.
  10. S

Bad move

I think it's a bad rule that can (and should) be exploited by crafty players. In golf if you get dirt or mud on your ball, you cannot remedy that until you get to the green. Pool is no different. Play it as it lies. Clean it between games or when you have ball in hand. When did this clean...
  11. S

SKYLER WOODWARD VS JOHN MORRA - 2022 DERBY CITY CLASSIC

At 31:49 there is an interesting WWYD.
  12. S

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

How did this past weekends tournament go. How many entries.
  13. S

rules question

My accounting professor said (to paraphrrase) "If you can cheat a system, one should...just so early detection saves later misery." If you keep sleeping scratches you need to be penalized. Its part of the game.
  14. S

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

That might be the move. Take scratches until you get a shot. You can always get position for a "spot" shot.
  15. S

Happy Birthday Larry (lll)

Happy Birthday from me all all the other lurkers.
  16. S

busty vs danny

With so many possible solutions, maybe taking a scratch 1 rail down by Dannys hole is the easiest and risk adverse shot. Maybe.