Search results

1. sneakynito

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Lol, win or lose, gotta love Tony.
  2. sneakynito

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Idk about that. Also, BIlly likes to shoot, too. I think what Billy has going for him is the long multi day set. He'd do best to make the games long and wear him out by the 3rd day.
  3. sneakynito

Scott Frost

Everyone still wants none of it. Sucks cause he's been at the top so long feel like we missed out on seeing a lot of his prime because no one wanted to jump in. There was a video just a couple of weeks ago of him and Shane with alex trying to get him to play giving him 9/8 for whatever and...
  4. sneakynito

Scott Frost

Did he delete these? I went to his place and only see the trex one. Was wondering if there were any responses.
  5. sneakynito

New DCC rules...

Seems like Diamond announcing changes to 2025 makes it pretty reasonable to assume there will be a 2025, so what the heck was all this about?
  6. sneakynito

New DCC rules...

Looks like they fully blame the 9 ball. That's a good sign at least.
  7. sneakynito

Tony gets 9/8, 8/7 from Alex at Emeralds Billiards on Monday, Feb 5th. poolactiontv.com

They putting a time limit on wine and olive breaks this go round....?
  8. sneakynito

Tony gets 9/8, 8/7 from Alex at Emeralds Billiards on Monday, Feb 5th. poolactiontv.com

I thought last time Tony got 9/8-8/7 edit - nvm. not sure what match i'm thinking of
  9. sneakynito

Thanks Joe! Dang, short race this time. Smart move by Tony imo. I still like Alex.
  10. sneakynito

DCC updates

Oh thanks, now i get it. Someone should really let Greg know.
  11. sneakynito

DCC updates

Pointing to the most difficult (and costly) variable to change isn't going to help very much. It would also be nice if they added a million dollars and had 300 referees and catered the event and had one of those cute girls with the round number placards that pranced around the table between racks.
  12. sneakynito

DCC updates

Interesting comments from some pros. Sad to see. Seems like much more tangible changes need to be made instead of just tinkering with rules. Good problem to have, though. Really speaks to the event that it has managed to outgrow its britches such that they're bursting at the seams. The upfront...
  13. sneakynito

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

Would it interfere with the 1b1p at buffalo's?
  14. sneakynito

DCC updates

Gorst beats Filler 3-0. They said the next match is at 6pm, but didn't say which match that would be. Not sure if it's 9b or 1p.
  15. sneakynito

DCC updates

See Gorst playing SVB now. Take it SVB beat filler? Neither match on the feature table. That's really disappointing. You can see the current match now on youTube.
  16. sneakynito

DCC updates

Gorst just beat Lunda.
  17. sneakynito

Introducing myself

Get it Ilir! 💪
  18. sneakynito

DCC updates

ehhem i believe you mean Jerry Matchin
  19. sneakynito

bank pool DCC shot clock

Going the other direction than most of the times we talk about this, i believe the 30 second shotclock on the tv table for bank pool is unduly short. Bank pool can be just as much a thinking game as 1p(which has a 60 second clock). This definitely affected Justin's match, as he got penalized...