Search results

1. E

Chris Reinhold vs Chip Compton 2024 DCC

I know everyone has watched golf. Notice they don’t give the golfers anything. Ever. Even a one inch putt with an 8 stroke lead. Nothing is given to anyone. This stuff ain’t rocket science guys. To add legitimacy to any sport you don’t let guys give games at any point. Even ball in hand on a...
  2. E

2025 Derby City Classic

I don’t even know what the Grady rule is. Is that spotting balls that are downtable? I’m the biggest proponent there is for speeding up one pocket, but even I don’t like that rule. Moving balls on a table in a game of one pocket will never be the proper answer In my estimation. I’ve been out of...
  3. E

Scott Frost

That makes sense. Gotta keep the good old pool paradigm going the better you play the less money you’re allowed to make
  4. E

Scott Frost

Actually one of my fav matches of all time is on YouTube. Scott vs Alex one pocket. And Alex really makes him look like a little girl. I don’t even know how old the match is maybe 10 or 15 years ago
  5. E

Scott Frost

Why doesn’t Alex name get brought up is he a pariah or somethin
  6. E

Waat da peeps due?

If you wanna lay a guy on a rail it’s far better imo to go the 3 rails around because when you hit the 4th rail you’re “on angle” of the line you’re trying to freeze him on. Not perfectly on angle but hope I made my point clear. You have more room to hit it bad and still get a good hit. You’re...
  7. E

Waat da peeps due?

I don’t think I have ever scratched on that 5 rail first shot I described. Not once, unless you’re trying to do something tricky. It comes 3 rails short of the corner and use 4th rail as a speed kill. the Way i like at this spot is all I have to do is make it so he doesn’t make the bank on his...
  8. E

Waat da peeps due?

I think a lot of good players play really bad actually. We just don’t tend to notice because they pocket balls so well. Maybe I’m wrong too maybe these guys play good because they don’t think too much. Who knows. I still remember the days in here when Freddy would have conniption fits about...
  9. E

Waat da peeps due?

Whitey shot could work. it’s hard to predict exactly how it would end up. You could end up right back in a similar spot with that shot if I understood it correctly. we go out whole lives in search of cb control. I’m trying to freeze him on the end rail here. I like where the 5 is I’ll get a...
  10. E

Waat da peeps due?

I think i would have come off the 5 rail first here and just try my best to freeze him on the end rail going 3 rails with white. The real standout was corteza put himself in this spot by taking a very poor shot prior to this one just bumping the 8mand leaving Skyler right by the 8 to do this to...
  11. E

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

That’s amazing. All the social media got him. Leave it to beaurocratic bs To stuff it all up. I wish I could live in the Philippines in fact I could see myself moving there one day So life could be worse.m
  12. E

Waat da peeps due?

Waat do u do here if u be playin sum bumps?
  13. E

Has Tony ans Alex ever played one of these matches? I still think Alex was the best one hole 0layer, at least for a good few years back in the day
  14. E

Wow Tony must be playing super sporty. Why don’t I hear much about orcollo these days, is he ok? I think he was assumed to be the best all around player when I stopped following pool A whiles back
  15. E

Wow billy is getting a ball. I been away too long. That’s some crazy stuff
  16. E

Savannah Easton One Pocket WWYD

best Chance to win this game is get him to shoot that 5 9 combo. I’m tellin you. U could take a scratch and leave him off the rail a tad just to tempt him more ha
  17. E

Savannah Easton One Pocket WWYD

Take a foul, push the cb to her left a little. Maybe he will do something stupid or try to shoot the combo. Don’t underestimate how stupid your opponent can be. Will a ball spot? I never know the rules nowadays. If a ball spots I think it will help her myself.
  18. E

1pkt tournament format

I’d be very interested to hear potential problems that come up with these rules. I couldn’t imagine any but you never know. I do know it solves a lot of problems that the long standing rules already have, at least in my opinion. I hate to repeat myself but the way we control speed or timing of...
  19. E

San Antonio WWYD

Thin the 10 and billiard the 7. Cb floats between 1 and rail
  20. E

1pkt tournament format

Yes. I would seriously love to see the games where these guys take a lot of fouls take place under score goes forward only rules. I personally think the games would become much more interesting. To me the beauty of score goes forward is intentionals would still be permitted, but your opponent...