2nd How would you get out?

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs@[/CUETABLE] Here is another. I am a big believer in gettin balls to my pocket (A) and playin a really strong safe that will get me more balls if i happen to make one. warning balls may be out of exact positions not adapted to see the shots from above.like on the wei table.

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
guess i should be askin......

guess i should be askin......

what you guys would try to do? any input is helpful thanks in advance.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i would bank the ten and play to carom and make the nine. twelve in the corner come down table behind the seven and eleven make those and play shape for the nine which would be spotted for game ball to end you inning.viola!!!

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
lll said:
i would bank the ten and play to carom and make the nine. twelve in the corner come down table behind the seven and eleven make those and play shape for the nine which would be spotted for game ball to end you inning.viola!!!
INTERESTING WHAT IF U MISS THE 10 YOU WOULD GIVE HIM THE BANK ON THE 12 AND MORE THAN LIKELY THE 10 FOR HIS OUT GAME OVER:(

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
And Of Course The 9 If The 10 Is In The Jaws Of Your Pocket
If I need 4 balls and the nine ball doesnt go in pocket B I would bank the ten ball and play position on the twelve ball and get a perfect angle to run the seven and the eleven. And IF I miss the 10 ball bank he would only be able to make the 12 ball because the ten would be wright by my pocket. And the 7 and 11 doesnt go in his pocket. So I am gambling 4 balls or leaving one if he makes the 12 bll bank. And thier is no other shot to shoot unless the nine ball goes in pocket B witch it looks like it doesnt go. You are gambling one bank to run 4 balls and if the ten ball is by youre pocket he will still be gambling on making a one ball bank on the twelve and if he misses he gives up a shot were I can get 3 balls. And If he needs one ball and I need 4 balls its a great gamble to bank the ten ball. And If we both need 4 balls its also a great gamble. And its a great choice to shoot and bank the 10 ball. The odds are in youre favor 4 dalls to one.And if you both need one ball its still a good shot.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs2bAQn4bbeH3bTYE2fCmH2fBGp3fYWO3fYWO2kOOV2kDkW2kDkW1kbXl2kPYj@[/CUETABLE]
senor said:
You probably will not get out with this shot, but I think this is one of the niftiest moves available in the diagram posted.

http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4...fCmH2fBGp3fYWO3fYWO2kOOV2kDkW2kDkW1kbXl2kPYj@

This is the first shot I saw. If I needed all 5 balls I would shoot this shot in a heartbeat. You will have 2 near your pocket and it's hard to believe that very many players would shoot at their hole from the end rail.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If I need 4 balls and the nine ball doesnt go in pocket B I would bank the ten ball and play position on the twelve ball and get a perfect angle to run the seven and the eleven. And IF I miss the 10 ball bank he would only be able to make the 12 ball because the ten would be wright by my pocket. And the 7 and 11 doesnt go in his pocket. So I am gambling 4 balls or leaving one if he makes the 12 bll bank. And thier is no other shot to shoot unless the nine ball goes in pocket B witch it looks like it doesnt go. You are gambling one bank to run 4 balls and if the ten ball is by youre pocket he will still be gambling on making a one ball bank on the twelve and if he misses he gives up a shot were I can get 3 balls. And If he needs one ball and I need 4 balls its a great gamble to bank the ten ball. And If we both need 4 balls its also a great gamble. And its a great choice to shoot and bank the 10 ball. The odds are in youre favor 4 dalls to one.And if you both need one ball its still a good shot.
i like the fact that artie at least liked my idea of banking the ten .there are only 14 balls total in your diagram but i supposed your opponent had 7 ( not 6 as shown) and you needed all the balls. if i miss and get the 10 close to the pocket unless you are bugs , if you play the score you move the ten away rather than gamble on winning off the bank on the 12(do others agree with this?) and leaving me an easy first shot if you miss.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs2bAQn4bbeH3bTYE2fCmH2fBGp3fYWO3fYWO2kOOV2kDkW2kDkW1kbXl2kPYj@[/CUETABLE]

This is the first shot I saw. If I needed all 5 balls I would shoot this shot in a heartbeat. You will have 2 near your pocket and it's hard to believe that very many players would shoot at their hole from the end rail.
senor and dennis i like your shot better because it moves 2 balls instead of one towards your pocket and leaves distance the great equalizer. stronger shot im(very)ho

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:

The shot lookes good but its the wrong shot. And the most important part is wats the score. And the easiest way to get out. IF you bank the ten ball you are in great position. And a good player is about even money to bank the ten ball. Thier is no other way to play this shot unless you need one and your opponent needs 4.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
if the score was reversed artie where you needed one not all what would you shoot? after the reply lets get back to the original post .i dont want to get off track . just curious if the score was reversed.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
The shot lookes good but its the wrong shot. And the most important part is wats the score. And the easiest way to get out. IF you bank the ten ball you are in great position. And a good player is about even money to bank the ten ball. Thier is no other way to play this shot unless you need one and your opponent needs 4.
artie WHY is this shot wrong?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:

artie, i am of course referring to senor and denniss shot (i do not how to put the wei table diagamm in the post sorry i have to copy the whole reply)

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Sorry He Needed 1

Sorry He Needed 1

Si Senor
That Is What Idid Only I Played To Make The Nine I Made The 7, 11 And 9 On Same Shot Then 10 12 Spot The 9 For The Out
If I Would Not Have Made A Ball I Wouldve Left Him Behind The 10 12 Which When The 9 Spots Up He Cant See That Either Comments On My Choice Like I Said I Am A Big Believer In Goin For My Hole And Not Leaving Anything And This Is What I Saw

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs2bAQn4bbeH3bTYE2fCmH2fBGp3fYWO3fYWO2kOOV2kCuX1kafW1kafa@[/CUETABLE]

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great shot. seems it would be hard to leave the q ball where the nine was and still have enough speed to get the 7-11 go where they have to.

senor

Verified Member
lll said:
great shot. seems it would be hard to leave the q ball where the nine was and still have enough speed to get the 7-11 go where they have to.

I can imagine it with a force follow type shot.

Pretty salty shot there, sir.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Wrong Shot: Mea Culpa

Wrong Shot: Mea Culpa

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BNFJ4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs4eUII4ebEg3eSqy2kOOV1kRfD@[/CUETABLE]
Artie Bodendorfer said:

I did not realize that the cueball went past the 11 without hitting it. Banking the 10 ball is definitely the correct shot.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BNFJ4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs4eUII4ebEg3eSqy2kOOV1kRfD@[/CUETABLE]

I did not realize that the cueball went past the 11 without hitting it. Banking the 10 ball is definitely the correct shot.
ill ask you too dennis WHY is senors shot not correct?