From
Philly Pa
3 cushion Gambling

$50 win...high stake indeed....:D

merry christmas mitch...:D

i would like to play some 3c with you

it really is a lovely game

wish there were tables near me to play

I agree Larry I was really enjoying it. It’s been a while since I played. Looking forward to you getting yourself out of Florida one day and hanging with us guys :).

beatle

Verified Member
is the spot still a smoking joint even after his cousin died. if it is that's sad.
i remember pete made a big deal about poker killing the pool business and parents not bringing the young kids to learn the game. duh.

poker took off with tv and the internet and no smoking poker rooms. and most parents dont allow smoke anymore.

besides all the smoking pool players are about dead from my generation.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
3 cushion Gambling

is the spot still a smoking joint even after his cousin died. if it is that's sad.

i remember pete made a big deal about poker killing the pool business and parents not bringing the young kids to learn the game. duh.

poker took off with tv and the internet and no smoking poker rooms. and most parents dont allow smoke anymore.

besides all the smoking pool players are about dead from my generation.

Yeah, still smoking. Only thing I can’t stand about the place. I bring an extra shirt when I go because you totally smell like smoke when you leave. It’s a shame. Worst part is... my wife always knows when I shoot because of it haha.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah, still smoking. Only thing I can’t stand about the place. I bring an extra shirt when I go because you totally smell like smoke when you leave. It’s a shame. Worst part is... my wife always knows when I shoot because of it haha.

LOL, yea there would be no hiding from my wife if I went up the street to play pool...you smell like a mix of smoke, fried food and Body Odor. The worst part about it for me too Mitch..

Congrats on the win! I will let you beat me a game of 3c if you give me that rematch in ping pong :)