3 cushion Gambling

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I know it's not One Pocket, but...

I love it when 3 cushion players bet it up playing 3 cushion (my second favorite pool game, after One Pocket)...

Night before last at Chris's two of the Chris's regulars played 2 out of 3 games of 25 points for $500 - it was good sweat.

- Ghost

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

I love it when 3 cushion players bet it up playing 3 cushion (my second favorite pool game, after One Pocket)...

Night before last at Chris's two of the Chris's regulars played 2 out of 3 games of 25 points for $500 - it was good sweat.

- Ghost

I love the game too Ghost and probably my second fave as well. :)

Even though I don't play it very well (ask Dave!), but it sure is fun and helps me with certain aspects of my one hole game.

beatle

Verified Member
that is where i first played eddie clark. i played two cushion he played three. and he didnt know how to play three at all really.
is terry still around.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I love the game too Ghost and probably my second fave as well. :)

Even though I don't play it very well (ask Dave!), but it sure is fun and helps me with certain aspects of my one hole game.

You play well, just weren't scoring as much as you could have as well as you hit the balls. 3C is like that, some days you get the edges and some days you don't not to mention how they fall for the next shots. I enjoyed our game and watching you think it, that sometimes tells more than the score.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
Hard Times just purchased a table. Waiting for Ernesto to get up here and install it.

hard times where?
what table, let me guess a gabriels

if you give me the location, ill make sure my buddy adds it to his where to play section on his website

3cushionbilliards.com

Shortstop

Verified Member
From
Chisqztown
Only A Few Regulars At Chris`s Would Bet That On 3C??

Only A Few Regulars At Chris`s Would Bet That On 3C??

- Ghost

Hey Ghost...Wish I was there!!....And knew who they were??...Their Initials Please:D Don`t want to sell them out!!....I still love & miss 3 Cushion!!

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
theres bound to be action this weekend

Shortstop

Verified Member
From
Chisqztown
Thanks

Thanks

From what I remember..Victor is a serious player...Very rarely plays for fun & could compete with the top players at Chris`s for the cash!!

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
Think so?
I never saw those guys gamble.
Seemed more like a professional seminar than a pool tournament.
Would love to see some good action matches.
Sucks i'm gonna miss out.
You're gonna have to give me a report out.

if youve met any vietnamese, you know they love to gamble as much as americans do