Accu-stats

keoneyo

Verified Member
Accustats starts their MIH event today. Its a double header starting with 8 ball and finishing with straight pool. I know its a one pocket site but our favorite Jeremy Jones is commentating with Danny D.
Some good pool commentating.

Miss you Dr Bill. Hope you are well

keoneyo

Verified Member
They started 14.1 today and a good 70 something run by Corey who is playing great. Danny D is most comfortable with the straight pool game and doing great. Jeremy is a great asset to Accu-stats.
If this is a success Pat will inevitably do another one pocket MIH.
Please support by buying a Pay per View even for a half day.
Its great pool.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Dennis Orcullo shot a creative 150 and out last nite. It was no conventional set up and had to come up with several difficult long cut shots. It shows why he is a threat in any game. His victim was Darrel Appleton who is having a terrible time with the roll of the balls. But like the gentleman he is applauded Orcullo's accomplishment.
Looks the Corey and Jayson Shaw are headed for the finals. They both ended up in the finals of the 8 ball with Shaw coming out winner. Dennis has an outside shot of making finals. It all depends on todays last day matches.

The young European Joshua Filler also has an outside chance as well. He just ran 86 inside of 40 minutes. He won the China Open and came in 4th this year at the US Open. If he ever learns one hole he will be a big threat. Is in his early 20's still.

Speaking about Appleton and his integrity he called a foul on his self with an all balls foul game. It was virtually unnoticeable by anyone else. Which begs the question, have you ever called a foul on yourself when your opponent didnt notice. Or did you let it slide and play "those who snooze lose"? I never argue with an opponent if he claims he didnt foul and I think he did. It just sharks me so I let the gods deal with a cheater.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Jayson Shaw came in and took the 14.1 final to win both 8 ball and straight pool events. Oldtimers are saying that they never saw this kind of playing. The kid just glides through every rack like he is swimming through an Olympic pool.
If he comes to the Derby he will have to learn one pocket and banks in order to qualify for the Master of the Table. The way he attacks a rack and pockets balls he could be tough to beat.

With the showing of Shaw and Filler the Euros along with Darren Appleton look to have a lock on the Mosconi Cup unless the Americans can come up with some new young players dedicated to the sport.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
'Preciate the updates, Keone. Sounds like Jayson Shaw is the young turk to watch...

~Doc

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
'Preciate the updates, Keone. Sounds like Jayson Shaw is the young turk to watch...

~Doc
Filer ran like 7 balls and dogged a ball.
Shaw ran like 120 something.
He let Filer back at the table but won 150 to 50 or something pretty easily. He did shoot a couple shots where a regular player would shoot opposite handed... but he holds the stick underhand.