Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
One Pocket action from POV Pool this week!
  • POV Pool's YouTube Channel
  • Wednesday July 8th @ 12PM / PST
  • Live from Stiix Billiards in Ventura, California
  • One Pocket Challenge / $ Per Game, Action!
  • Jerry Matchin vs Jim Tomassoni / Baby Huey vs The Pilot!
  • No public entry - This is a closed set event!
In 2018, POV Pool streamed an epic battle between Jerry Matchin and Jim Tomassoni in the finals of the 2018, OnePocket.org, Annual Member's Tournament which took place at California Billiards. This match played on until 5:30 in the morning and resulted in Hill/Hill victory for Jim, hailing him the 2018, OnePocket.org's, One-Pocket Champion! Watch this match!

Wednesday's broadcast will be a 'free', live-stream brought to you by POV Pool and hosted by Stiix Billiards - Any and all donations are greatly appreciated via PayPal at 'povpool@gmail.com' - If nothing else, please 'like' and subscribe!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket action from POV Pool this week!
  • POV Pool's YouTube Channel
  • Wednesday July 8th @ 12PM / PST
  • Live from Stiix Billiards in Ventura, California
  • One Pocket Challenge / $ Per Game, Action!
  • Jerry Matchin vs Jim Tomassoni / Baby Huey vs The Pilot!
  • No public entry - This is a closed set event!
In 2018, POV Pool streamed an epic battle between Jerry Matchin and Jim Tomassoni in the finals of the 2018, OnePocket.org, Annual Member's Tournament which took place at California Billiards. This match played on until 5:30 in the morning and resulted in Hill/Hill victory for Jim, hailing him the 2018, OnePocket.org's, One-Pocket Champion! Watch this match!

Wednesday's broadcast will be a 'free', live-stream brought to you by POV Pool and hosted by Stiix Billiards - Any and all donations are greatly appreciated via PayPal at 'povpool@gmail.com' - If nothing else, please 'like' and subscribe!
daniel thank you
i think this is the link to his you tube page
correct me if i am wrong
i

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I am smiling all over the place, I can not believe this is happening. Congrats to the players and Daniel for making this a happening. Play well you guys, of course, and bring it Daniel! thanks, Whitey

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i forgot to thank jerry and jim for allowing us to watch the action
good luck guys,play well and THANK YOU....... 👍 :)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Daniel, Jerry and Jim - Thank you so much for getting this together. Daniel, I am sure that all the members here will

help you with the cost of streaming. So glad to get to see Jerry and Jim butting heads.

If Billy was to put a line on this matchup, dead even, just charge the juice for handling the bets.

Thanks again in advance, Daniel (y) 🚴‍♂️:unsure:🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

baby huey

Verified Member
The Pilot called me and I accepted. We've had a few matches over the years and each time I had my hands full. I just hope his legs are tired from his fifty mile bike rides.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
A race, or by the game?
If it’s a race I’ll take Jerry for a $50.00 sweat, (1st race only) I cant stay up to late... :)
If it’s by the game, I’ll bet $25.00 a game on Jerry...
Mail box cash anyone?

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
A race, or by the game?
If it’s a race I’ll take Jerry for a $50.00 sweat, (1st race only) I cant stay up to late... :)
Mail box cash anyone?

Tall Jeff....how you doing, my man.....

I'll take it. (If they play by the game, let's cap it/maximum exposure at $125 if that's cool with you....lemme know....)

Go easy brother.

;)

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
A race, or by the game?
Mail box cash anyone?

When Jerry and I spoke about this match last week, he stated that they will most likely play by the game but, when you're flipping the coin and playing for cash; players are always liable to agree on new terms.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
The Pilot called me and I accepted. We've had a few matches over the years and each time I had my hands full. I just hope his legs are tired from his fifty mile bike rides.

update for Jerry.

I just finished climbing up La Tuna Canyon. 25 minutes up, 8 minutes down. I thought I was going to puke before I got to the top.