Breaking Action News- F. Bustamante vs Corey Deuel January 10th-11th-12th, Wichita,Ks

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
One Pocket Action, we have a new match to announce.

Corey Deuel vs Francisco Bustamante One Pocket Race to 30

The match has been changed from Jan 7-9th to Jan 10-12th so it's on the weekend now Fri-Sun.

Club Billiards in Wichita Kansas.

Full details coming soon & I'm working on the poster for it now

​​​​​​​

Club Billiards
923 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67213
Phone: (316) 265-2293

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Nice!!

This should be a great match! I am fan of both these players and have been for years. I think either one can win.

Anyone know how much is in the middle?

I am tempted to take your bet Ghost as I think Corey may be the slight favorite but its hard for me to bet against either one so I will pass this time. :)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
DATE CHANGE NEW DATES JAN 10,11,12

Could One of the Moderators Please Change Dates in The Thread Title

The match has been changed from Jan 7-9th to Jan 10-12th so it's on the weekend now Fri-Sun.

Good news Double J Jeremy Jones will be doing expert commentary breaking down the shots & strategies of the game.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
DATE CHANGE NEW DATES JAN 10,11,12

Could One of the Moderators Please Change Dates in The Thread Title

Good news Double J Jeremy Jones will be doing expert commentary breaking down the shots & strategies of the game.

Fixed! Sorry for the delay ~

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Fats, ill take your bet. 50 on busty to your 50 on Corey. Just confirm and it's a bet. Good luck Paul

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
GC4 tables play great. Looks like someone did the rail extensions on that one or whoever installed the extra shims did the best job I’ve ever seen.

I’ll bet a $100 on Busty is someone wants to sweat it.

Thecoats

Well-Known-Member
From
Kansas City, MO
GC4 tables play great. Looks like someone did the rail extensions on that one or whoever installed the extra shims did the best job I’ve ever seen.

I’ll bet a $100 on Busty is someone wants to sweat it.

Tom I replied to your post on AZBilliards. I will take Corey for 100 for a sweat.

Thanks
-don coats

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

They play very good. Used to be in Bob Owens cue shop(Shertz Cues). 4 of them. Mint gold crown IV's

Tiny bought all 4 and put them in Club Billiards