Buy Back Monies & prize money break down

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Where does the buy back money from the various events 1P,Banks etc. Go ????? Also is there a list showing the total break down of monies paid out to the winners of each event.If someone has that list post it . This is in regard for the 2006 DCC

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
buy back Monies & prize money break down

buy back Monies & prize money break down

Thanks Sliprock, do you have any information as to the Total number of players in each event and the number of "BUY BACKS"

sliprock

Verified Member
From
ky
Cal said:
Thanks Sliprock, do you have any information as to the Total number of players in each event and the number of "BUY BACKS"

I think that there was around 500 players in each event. Buybacks, I'm not sure of.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
It is my understanding that the rebuy money from each event goes into the overall champion pool. None of this money feeds back into the individual event played. So, unless you plan playing in all three events you will not see a dime of your rebuy cash. Makes it tough for a guy like me who only plays in the One Pocket event. Feel free to correct me if you know me to be wrong but I seem to recall this info coming from Scott Smith a couple years ago.