Cliff is Playing the Scotty Townsend

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Unfortunately, he drew Pagulayan in the first round, and lost 4-0, but he's playing reasonably well. Hitting about 85% of his shots as well as ever, 10% substandard and 5% poorly.

He still has weakness and diminished control on his left side, but he's managing the bridge OK and looks to me that he can improve further.

In round 1 JHall beat Tony Chohan 4-2 after Tony opened with a 2-0 lead. (Justin played brilliantly in games 3 and 4.) Corey Deuel beat Evan Lunda. That's all I know.

John Morra, Alex Calderone and John (Hennessee) Pinegar are here, three players I haven't seen before at this tournament or Buffalo's.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Unfortunately, he drew Pagulayan in the first round, and lost 4-0, but he's playing reasonably well. Hitting about 85% of his shots as well as ever, 10% substandard and 5% poorly.

He still has weakness and diminished control on his left side, but he's managing the bridge OK and looks to me that he can improve further.

In round 1 JHall beat Tony Chohan 4-2 after Tony opened with a 2-0 lead. (Justin played brilliantly in games 3 and 4.) Corey Deuel beat Evan Lunda. That's all I know.

John Morra, Alex Calderone and John (Hennessee) Pinegar are here, three players I haven't seen before at this tournament or Buffalo's.

That's astonishing to me.. Thanks... Go Cliff...

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nice to see cliff playing again....:)
terry hanna posted this on azb regarding calcutta and payouts for the onepocket
scotty townsend 2019 calcutta.jpg

scotty townsend 2019 payouts.jpg