Cost for HOF Dinner

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
A "C" note

A "C" note

What is the price for the HOF dinner?

One hundred bucks to reserve a spot. It pays for a nice dinner and a couple of drinks. You will not regret it. We all have a great time. I promise to get drunk and make a fool out of myself, especially if SJD wins. I will definitely need serious fortification to handle that.

Bearde

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
One hundred bucks to reserve a spot. It pays for a nice dinner and a couple of drinks. You will not regret it. We all have a great time. I promise to get drunk and make a fool out of myself, especially if SJD wins. I will definitely need serious fortification to handle that.

Bearde

But what will it cost to reserve a seat at your table??? I want to dine with those in the know!!!

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
You....

You....

....can't afford that table.....no person in their right mind could......are there any open spots?????........

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Bearde

Hey,...are you forgetting, you and that other Chicago [sic] player (forget his name) endorsed me...I feel an obligation, to sit with YOU, and the other guy, so as to give you both lessons, on the manly art of drinking..:cool:

PS..No, not like the drunken indian 'Joe Kapp"...The Duck will teach you how to drink,(a lot).... while maintaining a very high level of decorum, and pleasentry....Kinda like Artie..:eek: :D :p

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Dick and Freddy

Dick and Freddy

I have to say I will definitily be there to see this...
Might even have to buy both of you one or two drinks... I will however wear a flack jacket... just in case...LOL

B

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The table seats either 8 or 10

The table seats either 8 or 10

But what will it cost to reserve a seat at your table??? I want to dine with those in the know!!!

You can reserve a spot if you pay the 100 in advance with Steve. For certain at the table, Me, my roomie John Bosnak, Colonel Bille, and San Jose Dickhead. Artie and George Powelski are probables. The rest of the spots are open. Steve should know if those are 8 or 10 seaters. Last year we put chairs at the end of the table also.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
In the drinking department....

In the drinking department....

Hey,...are you forgetting, you and that other Chicago [sic] player (forget his name) endorsed me...I feel an obligation, to sit with YOU, and the other guy, so as to give you both lessons, on the manly art of drinking..:cool:

PS..No, not like the drunken indian 'Joe Kapp"...The Duck will teach you how to drink,(a lot).... while maintaining a very high level of decorum, and pleasentry....Kinda like Artie..:eek: :D :p

...my Serbian roommate can outdrink the Devil.

Beard

The Ghost and his girl Riva usually help Steve out with the Dinner in different ways. So they dont sit in any special spot.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Freddy was right about the cost (and fun) of the dinner. I have just finished updating the Hall of Fame page here and added a link for the updated 2012 Hall of Fame dinner here:

http://www.onepocket.org/HOFbanquet.htm

You can use the link to make your reservation any time. I only accept reservations for the 'VIP' & 'Backer' access ahead of time. These are $100 and $200 respectively, but you get much preferred seating as well as two drink tickets (otherwise a cash bar), also you are helping to support the One Pocket Hall of Fame and helping cover the costs of bringing the many special guests who attend -- who are a big part of what makes the event so much fun. Thanks in advance for your support!

At the Derby, I do make any remaining general admission seats available. Those are on an 'as available' basis for $50 kind of like half-off theater tickets -- you still get into the dinner, but you do not sit near the front with the inductees. I do not take reservations for these either, just catch me at Derby City. You will have a blast wherever you sit!

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
You can reserve a spot if you pay the 100 in advance with Steve. For certain at the table, Me, my roomie John Bosnak, Colonel Bille, and San Jose Dickhead. Artie and George Powelski are probables. The rest of the spots are open. Steve should know if those are 8 or 10 seaters. Last year we put chairs at the end of the table also.

Beard

Freddie, already sent the money in --- see you there. By the way, what do you drink???

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY

Beard
Make sure there are seats reserved at that table for Mike James and John Henderson who are is running partners so he is not bored out his effin mind sitting with you guys. Dick will not need a seat though as he will probably be on his high end scooter with custom YJ cup holder. :lol

P.S. I will give odds that Dick will be riding a scooter around. If he ask you to find a horse for him to race at the Kentucky Derby, do not bet, his scooter is tricked out with NOS. :eek:

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
you'll need more equipment....

you'll need more equipment....

I have to say I will definitily be there to see this...
Might even have to buy both of you one or two drinks... I will however wear a flack jacket... just in case...LOL

B

flak jacket?

I'm wearing flak jacket and my Air Force Mukluks! (they go pretty high...cause IT's gonna get DEEEEEEP!!!)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
VO and seven. I cant take the taste of straight booze. At home I drink Canadian Mist and Seven.

Beard

Steve, do you remember if those tables were 8 or 10 seaters?
We had it set up with some different table sizes and some tables pushed together -- I would believe at least ten when they are a large round or a couple mediums pushed together like that.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
OOps, almost forgot

OOps, almost forgot

"You can reserve a spot if you pay the 100 in advance with Steve. For certain at the table, Me, my roomie John Bosnak, Colonel Bille, and San Jose Dickhead. Artie and George Powelski are probables. The rest of the spots are open. Steve should know if those are 8 or 10 seaters. Last year we put chairs at the end of the table also.

Beard
"

I almost forgot to reserve a spot at the table for the main guy, my backer William Incardona. Can you believe it? Steve, please add Billy Boy to the reserved spot list.

Beard

So far,
1.Me
2.Cardone
3.my roomie John
4.Colonel Bille Miller
5.Tennesse Joe
6.San Jose Dickbrain :sorry :):)
7.John Henderson?
8.SJD fanboy? = Mike James?
9. Geo Powelski --probable
10. Artie -- probable
11.?
12.? end of table seat

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
VO and seven. I cant take the taste of straight booze. At home I drink Canadian Mist and Seven.

Beard

Steve, do you remember if those tables were 8 or 10 seaters?

Freddy -

Come to Paducah, Kentucky. We make our own.....;)

You want a quart or gallon?

ken

bstroud

Verified Member
I would like to participate but because I was away from the game for so long I don't feel qualified for a seat at the "Big Dogs' Table".

Bill S.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
"You can reserve a spot if you pay the 100 in advance with Steve. For certain at the table, Me, my roomie John Bosnak, Colonel Bille, and San Jose Dickhead. Artie and George Powelski are probables. The rest of the spots are open. Steve should know if those are 8 or 10 seaters. Last year we put chairs at the end of the table also.

Beard
"

I almost forgot to reserve a spot at the table for the main guy, my backer William Incardona. Can you believe it? Steve, please add Billy Boy to the reserved spot list.

Beard

So far,
1.Me
2.Cardone
3.my roomie John
4.Colonel Bille Miller
5.Tennesse Joe
6.San Jose Dickbrain
7.John Henderson?
8.SJD fanboy?
9. Geo Powelski --probable
10. Artie -- probable
11.?
12.? end of table seat

I thought you were calling me SJDuck ?...Now I see you are refering to me as, "DickHead, or DickBrain, and other unkind names...Are you tryna start sumpin' agin ?..:rolleyes:..
If you don't want to endure a few hours of my 'Don Rickles act', I suggest you cease and desist..Are you forgetting what happened to Mr. Pincushion (or whatever his name is) Do you want to suffer the same fate ?.. :cool:

And don't forget, I will also need three additional seats for Jen, Eva and Scarlett, so don't go filling the table up with smelly old pool players. (and your $5 hookers)...:rolleyes:
And, if you insist on being rude, I shall invite ScrzBill to the table, so you and him can talk a little politics..:sorry

And don't forget...........
View attachment 4612

Last edited: