Deuel vs Owen -- WWYD 2

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Corey's shot again, this time he is in the lower left corner.

Score and games are correct on the scoreboard.

WWYD?

1597252635027.png

Island Drive

Verified Member
Use follow, leave whitey on the head rail.

Bank the 9 ball with speed 3 rails long past the side, and open up the 8/13. If it banks longer, it'll then move the lower balls towards my hole, I might even get a carom or combo and make a ball or hang it.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Use follow, leave whitey on the head rail.

Bank the 9 ball with speed 3 rails long past the side, and open up the 8/13. If it banks longer, it'll then move the lower balls towards my hole, I might even get a carom or combo and make a ball or hang it.

Fire in the hole... I love it.. Don't knock the paint off the ball...

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
I'm firing at the nine ball four balls and maybe get some action on the four, ten or the other strip (15) ball? Sticking the cue all right where the nine is.

wincardona

Verified Member
I like Jerry's shot two railing the 14ball. This shot is all cue ball positioning it in back of the 9ball. The two rail bank plays short which is ok as long as you use the 9ball as a blocker. Four railing the 9ball is a tough shot to control the cue ball which is paramount considering the position of the 4ball which is ideally positioned to pocket the 4ball and take out the 12ball.

Dr. Bill

catkins

Verified Member
I really like two railing the 14 (I think) and drawing the cue ball to the chalk on the long rail

cincy_kid

Verified Member
love the creativity on the 4 railer on the 9....I will post what he did around noon after some others get to see it this morning...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Well, Corey makes an incredible shot here. Not one that i would have chosen, but he is one of the best at cutting balls thin IMO.

Turns out amazing:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
and if you don't think Corey likes cutting balls thin, here is another shot earlier on in the match. I was going to do a WWYD on this one too but I figured 3 was enough lol...

Pretty shot though:

wincardona

Verified Member
I like Jerry's shot two railing the 14ball. This shot is all cue ball positioning it in back of the 9ball. The two rail bank plays short which is ok as long as you use the 9ball as a blocker. Four railing the 9ball is a tough shot to control the cue ball which is paramount considering the position of the 4ball which is ideally positioned to pocket the 4ball and take out the 12ball.

Dr. Bill
Another option he has would be to cross the 9ball to the top left pocket sending the cue ball toward the side pocket near the rail. From that position he puts the 9ball in play, protects the position from an up-table game, and pretty much forces Gabe to play off the 14ball.

Dr. Bill