Double J

keoneyo

Verified Member
I been waiting for others to comment. But something must be said. Our own Jeremy Jones did the almost impossible last couple of weeks.
He landed top 4 in the One Pocket of Scotty Townsend Memorial and came in second to Dennis Orcullo in the 9 Ball event beating him coming from the loser side in a true double elimination in the first set and then losing in the final.
The fields were some of the toughest and leanest. Yet our Double J gave them what for.

Jeremy has been playing so great and is the ultimate thinking player. To come up so high in both games is amazing. Congrats to a Onepocket.org member.

Tobermory

Verified Member
Impressive indeed! And all while sitting in the booth a few times to commentate on some other matches...maybe that's where he studies his opponents and learn their secrets!

lll

Verified Member
nice to see you posting keoneyo...:)
yes jeremy has played great
i hope he can keep it up
doing so well in the 9 ball proves he is can be more than just a mover in 1p but has some firepower

jrhendy

Verified Member
nice to see you posting keoneyo...:)
yes jeremy has played great
i hope he can keep it up
doing so well in the 9 ball proves he is can be more than just a mover in 1p but has some firepower
He has won the US Open Nine Ball and been on seven Mosconi Cup teams.

It is nice to see him playing so well in all the games.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
I been waiting for others to comment. But something must be said. Our own Jeremy Jones did the almost impossible last couple of weeks.
He landed top 4 in the One Pocket of Scotty Townsend Memorial and came in second to Dennis Orcullo in the 9 Ball event beating him coming from the loser side in a true double elimination in the first set and then losing in the final.
The fields were some of the toughest and leanest. Yet our Double J gave them what for.

Jeremy has been playing so great and is the ultimate thinking player. To come up so high in both games is amazing. Congrats to a Onepocket.org member.
Good post... 👏 and glad you’re back...😀

El Chapo

Verified Member
Yes. One of the most interesting parts of pro pool is watching the various players and how well they’re able to play all games at top levels.

JoeyA

Verified Member
Jeremy played some of the best pool I have ever seen him play. He came SO CLOSE to double dipping Dennis in the finals 9 ball event in Houston, TX at the Big Tyme Billiards event this past weekend.
Feel kind of bad that Ray Hansen and I were so exhausted at the end of the tournament. But Ray was napping while I was grinding away sounding like my wheels needed rotor replacements.

JoeyA