From
vero beach fl
i think i would also favor the guy with the lead
since depending which side of the balls you are on they go for you

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i can see some kiss and billiard shots making the 3 ball. and sending others my way with a chance of making something.

the ability to move multiple balls at your hole can be better than having them there and him shooting instead of you.
not sure if this what you saw beatle
but efren hit the "split shot" to carom off the 11 move the 3 to his pocket
and follow thru to get behind the ball by his opponents pocket
nice cue ball control
jmhoefren scott smoking aces wwyd 1 shot.png

beatle

Verified Member
exact shot larry. thought the 11 might also hit another ball and send them my way too. a little hopeful . and i also expected to get the 3 ball real close. but pictures are tough to get exact travels.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
From the picture I would have said he was behind the 7 ball and could not see the 11 ball at all. But - another magical shot created by a magical player. Look where Jojo went. Who else would/could have made that shot?

beatle

Verified Member
the other shot there that is about the same is the 3 off the 4 ball. and might get better results if you cant get the 3 closer to the hole with the first one.
i dont think efrin hit the shot how he wanted or he couldnt get over enough on the 3 to make it.

beatle

Verified Member
okay and you can see how devastating that shot can be if he makes the 3 or hangs it.
these kind of shots all the great players shoot. but you rarely see just a good player shoot them. and i guess that is because they are too conservative and afraid of the unknown too much. and gravitate to the confines of the simple safe shot hoping for a better opportunity later on.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Another good example of one of Reyes' magic shots. It's especially a nice turn out because he shot it from CB off the rail. I think Chohan shoots 20 of these a day before breakfast.

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA
the score is in the photo bob
upper left
The score inset indicates that six balls have been pocketed. The table indicates that five balls have been pocketed since there are ten object balls on the table. Maybe we don't know the score.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
The score inset indicates that six balls have been pocketed. The table indicates that five balls have been pocketed since there are ten object balls on the table. Maybe we don't know the score.
point noted
would 4-1 or 5-0 change what shot you would shoot?