Events Calendar

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
added Red Shoes Bank Tourney, Dec 14th and one Steve sent me for next year May 16-19 at Breakers Billiards & Lounge in Pittsburgh!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
One pocket, Metropolis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm thinking of combining this sticky -- streams -- with the events thread sticky. So one sticky that has event and streaming updates, since they are pretty closely related. That would cut down the stickies by one. What do you guys say, who use this thread?

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I'm thinking of combining this sticky -- streams -- with the events thread sticky. So one sticky that has event and streaming updates, since they are pretty closely related. That would cut down the stickies by one. What do you guys say, who use this thread?
Why don't we have a calendar with the JPEGs of the event on them so you can just look at the calendar and pull up what you want to look at?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Why don't we have a calendar with the JPEGs of the event on them so you can just look at the calendar and pull up what you want to look at?
sounds good Joe if something like that is out there. We are using a free version of the calendar plugin but I think the paid version allows a lot more of those modifications, let me look around to see what other options we have!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Also, when you go to the events page, in the upper right where it says "view as", click that and change it to MONTH instead of LIST and you get this:

http://www.onepocket.org/events/month/

Maybe I just make that the default?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This posted by crabcat elsewhere
Sharing from Dee Adkins post on our Facebook...
Ok everyone we are sticking with March 14-15th for the next Big Handicapped One Pocket event at Michaels!!!!! We have filled up every event at last 4 events down there(Of course some no shows day of but we are going to try our hardest to fix that) To those who let me know ahead of time they couldn’t make it to those events by calling or messaging me thank you so much.It helps us out a lot and helps us be able to get others in.If you haven’t got to one of these yet you need to come experience it!!!! They have been a blast and full of great players.Im watching those who are getting in to learn and get experience do exactly that including a bunch of our Jr players.Basically this is what we started doing them for and they have just really took off.The next banks as of now will be in May. The one pockets we are taking 64 players and the banks will be 128. Races have changed some but everything else the same.Races are modified now,3 winners 2 losers until the final 12 then back to 3 on losers as well.With small entry and what we have learned from all the events we need to do this.We have so many senior players and i want them to be able to play and enjoy these events.$55 entry each to both and we will fill both up so its first sighted up are in and you need to pay to guarantee your spots!!!! You can let me know and pay at Michaels or pay paypal at deepoolplayer@live.com. See ya all soon down there.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
My birthday, good day! :)

OK I will get it added Joe and also, I saw your submission on the Scotty Townsend 2019 tourney results, I will get that updated as well (probably tonight or tomorrow)
added! Looks like they have one hole mar 3-6, thanks for the heads up again!