EXTREMELY RARE Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0"

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I have access to this VERY RARE beautifully restored, Brunswick Alexandria 4'6" x 9'-0" pool tale.

It's located in the Chicago area.

The pictures do not do it justice!

This is a SUPER price for this table!

View attachment 24651

Last edited:

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
spectacular table, unreal price

spectacular table, unreal price

Bill , this is specabular table and an unbelieveable price. Call Blatt's and you will learn how shocking.

I will not have a table in our new home. We are in the process of selling and downsizing to one story due to health and age. I have a great Centennial and a Non Paraliel Novelty from around 1880 that is pristine and actually plays lights out( with of course large pockets). Unfortunately I am not buying but this is a great opportunity for someone.

My Best.
Phil

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Bill , this is specabular table and an unbelieveable price. Call Blatt's and you will learn how shocking.

I will not have a table in our new home. We are in the process of selling and downsizing to one story due to health and age. I have a great Centennial and a Non Paraliel Novelty from around 1880 that is pristine and actually plays lights out( with of course large pockets). Unfortunately I am not buying but this is a great opportunity for someone.

My Best.
Phil

Thanks Phil! I do have a couple of seriously interested parties, one of them will be VERY lucky to get this table!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

My Best.
Phil

Hi Phil. Sorry to hear about health issues. I very much enjoyed our time together. I would love another trip to the Jax area and see you again.

Jim

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Better save this...

When I feel a little better, I'll let ALL know you and your troll friend, Mike or Mark tried to discredit me, (impossible), and how ignorant you BOTH are in regards to this table! He tries to go steal a table from a, 'square' and got caught in the switches, which he DESERVED! I'll give a FULL accounting in a few days!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
When I feel a little better, I'll let ALL know you and your troll friend, Mike or Mark tried to discredit me, (impossible), and how ignorant you BOTH are in regards to this table! He tries to go steal a table from a, 'square' and got caught in the switches, which he DESERVED! I'll give a FULL accounting in a few days!

Hey, wondered what happened to you. Got any more beautifully restored tables for sale? I heard Mike or Mark and Jim are still looking...

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Hey, wondered what happened to you. Got any more beautifully restored tables for sale? I heard Mike or Mark and Jim are still looking...

YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!

I've been here before and this will never end.... so.... I'm done. GL sir

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

I’m busy dealing with movers and couldn’t answer your call. I’m just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know I’m not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. I’m also not going to talk about anyone else because I don’t know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as I’m concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but that’s the end result.

I’m not all bent out of shape over it so don’t bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I’m busy dealing with movers and couldn’t answer your call. I’m just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know I’m not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. I’m also not going to talk about anyone else because I don’t know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as I’m concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but that’s the end result.

I’m not all bent out of shape over it so don’t bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim

Jim, several details and timelines don't add up from your post and replys to me by text! I think u got caught up on a follow the of 2 greedy ignorant guy's! It will ALL be perfectly clear with calls, texts and the timelines of each.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
My 2 cents, for what it is worth! I seen this very same table, the very same pictures representing the same floor and room, for sale for $14,000. I do not know if the realtor or owner put this up.

I researched this model, and they were represented in pictures of having 4 legs and 6 leg models. I never knew of a 4-1/2 x 9 table to have 6 legs, for that is generally reserved for 5 x 10's. So if in fact this is a 4-1/2 x 9 I then believe it is in deed a very rare table, plus being one of Brunswick's top of the line models. Whitey

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
My 2 cents, for what it is worth! I seen this very same table, the very same pictures representing the same floor and room, for sale for $14,000. I do not know if the realtor or owner put this up.

I researched this model, and they were represented in pictures of having 4 legs and 6 leg models. I never knew of a 4-1/2 x 9 table to have 6 legs, for that is generally reserved for 5 x 10's. So if in fact this is a 4-1/2 x 9 I then believe it is in deed a very rare table, plus being one of Brunswick's top of the line models. Whitey

Whitey; You are probably correct on this.