Ghost vs. Pat 27 wwyd

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Well, Island Drive Bill picked the same shot that Pat liked = rail first under the 7, kicking it towards his pocket with the cueball going up-table....Pat hit it pretty good, but not good enough....it coulda been a very good shot, except that Pat hit it a little fatter than he meant to...resulting in the 7 kick-banking too high, nipping the top of the 3ball, instead of going under the 3...and also, that thicker hit on the 7 stopped his cueball from making it all the way up-table, as he intended.....here's how it ended up ----->

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...jpg

Last edited:

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
https://photos.app.goo.gl/54a4Nin9rDJLgKqL8 the masse' took a little to soon but the results were even better by going past the 7 and then coming back and hitting it. My camera space got full so I could not video the shot exactly as I had wanted. I did hit it perfect after that, so I am starting to get it down. A very hard shot for me, but a player in stroke on masse's probably could handle this pretty well. Whitey

Here is from another view, I did not hit it exactly as I wished but it gives you the idea.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hiNzoqCr54KxFwNU8

Last edited:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
70% -95% of people in the world are, 'right handed!'
G
https://photos.app.goo.gl/54a4Nin9rDJLgKqL8 the masse' took a little to soon but the results were even better by going past the 7 and then coming back and hitting it. My camera space got full so I could not video the shot exactly as I had wanted. I did hit it perfect after that, so I am starting to get it down. A very hard shot for me, but a player in stroke on masse's probably could handle this pretty well. Whitey

Here is from another view, I did not hit it exactly as I wished but it gives you the idea.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hiNzoqCr54KxFwNU8
How many of your opponents have been on suicide watch after playing?

Hard Times Carla

Well-Known-Member
I don't know how to bank this 7. Whitey your videos are great. Show me how to bank this 7 toward my hole.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
I don't know how to bank this 7. Whitey your videos are great. Show me how to bank this 7 toward my hole.
OK, Carla, you got it! It may be a day or so. There are three different ways to get the 7 to go towards your hole. I have not been sure that members really cared about the wwyd videos I have been doing, so I appreciate it. thanks, Whitey

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
Now I'm shooting the combo on the 4 ball, dropping whitey to the foot rail, bank the 3 opening the ball cluster, and run out.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
just cut it above the pocket, the rest should be automatic....
I must be honest Carla, when I saw your post, I saw the big H and started reading the name HARD....and I thought it was Hardmix lol.....

I would have been much more descriptive if I had known it was someone I haven't really spoken to before, sorry! :cool:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
OK, Carla, you got it! It may be a day or so. There are three different ways to get the 7 to go towards your hole. I have not been sure that members really cared about the wwyd videos I have been doing, so I appreciate it. thanks, Whitey
Count me in the "greatly appreciates" camp. I watch them all!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
Count me in the "greatly appreciates" camp. I watch them all!
Thanks Guys! To clarify what I meant was that Carla does not usually participate in the wwyd itself, so my intent was that I did not realize that others appreciated my videos outside of those that participate in the wwyds. So I was very appreciated of Carla's post. Thanks, again guys! Whitey

Ratamon

Well-Known-Member
I think everyone on here appreciates your videos Whitey. I watch them all.

It would be great if you could do all three shots as I'm curious where the CB would end up, especially on a thin cut vs rail first. I'm a righty so I wouldn't shoot those with a bridge or opposite handed (out of fear of rattling the 7 and leaving it in the jaws of the pocket) so off the bottom rail into the titty drawing the CB uptable is the shot for me.

androd

Verified Member
I've not mentioned the vids, but have enjoyed them !
Thanx Rod

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Hey, Mitch or Dan/Chicago Fat's...get on over here, cuz we need somebody to shoot that 4-14 combo-3railer, and then run on out 🤪
Thats funny... I actually got out to Red Shoes last night. Some guy asked me to play I was on the gambling machine. I say sure. He breaks pretty awesome. I am kinda locked up where I need to take a foul. I decide to shoot into the stack carom off two balls with extreme draw to carom into a third ball to pocket it 12 inches into my hole. I then proceeded to run 7 more and out.