Happy 80th Danny D!!!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Yesterday was Chinese New Years. I forgot all about my buddy Danny Diliberto was the birthday boy. When I called him late nite to wish him a happy one he was at the pool hall. It was like 0 degrees out. He said "Keone I didnt think I would ever make it to 80".
Whether you like the guy or not you got to give him his due for longevity and talent and accomplishments.

Happy Birthday Danny!! And Happy New Year!!!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i have two autographed pics of DD in my pool room. one is the famous "roadrunners" poster the other is him as a young man down on a shot.

anybody who can run 100 balls and train under lou duva is ok by miller. happy 80th....

attachment.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
happy birthday danny.!!!!!
have a great day
ill look for a 4 rail escape after the break and a high karate shot today and wish you happy birthday again
:)

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Yesterday was Chinese New Years. I forgot all about my buddy Danny Diliberto was the birthday boy. When I called him late nite to wish him a happy one he was at the pool hall. It was like 0 degrees out. He said "Keone I didnt think I would ever make it to 80".
Whether you like the guy or not you got to give him his due for longevity and talent and accomplishments.

Happy Birthday Danny!! And Happy New Year!!!

Happy Birthday, Danny. I like you.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy 80th Danny D!!!

Happy Birthday Danny. Life is hard and you've kicked it's ass for 80 years. You're a champ at life by any measure.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday! I always liked your game, I liked the book, "Road Player", and still enjoy your commentary over many of the new guys. BTW, for those who forgot, you closed out game 1 in the Jay's challenge match with a great 4 railer. You were walking for the rack as the ob hit the third rail!

Congratulations.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
HBD young man....first time I saw/met you was at Congress/Miami in 68 or 69. Who would of thought with all that second hand smoke we inhaled, we'd still be around? Fats tho lived till he was 86. Keep it going DD. And who do ya like in the upcoming fight with Manny/Mayweather???