you must be going crazy not being able to match up:D
another day virus free is a great day
wish you and your family to be safe
larry

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Mitch”The Beast” I HATE YOU GD IT. WISH YOUUR WHEELS WOULD COME OFF YOUR CUE. THAT YOUR SHOTS ALL FALL OFF THE LANES. AND THAT YOUR KIDS GROW UP TO BE DEGENERATE POOL PLAYERS. Happy birthday you fk. Your game has really shot up leaps and bounds over the past five years. I am glad there is no ice cream at the DCC anymore and that gives me a good reason to duck you. Man you have plastered me to the wall and I don’t know that I could beat you today even if I was playing like before the accident. You have been paying attention to the nuances of the game and speaking for myself, you have worked hard to get well deserved acclaimed. Enjoy your day with a nice milkshake. And ignore my other personality that started this reply.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, youngster. One more year and I can't call you that. :) But, I still got kids older than you.:D Have a great day.(y)

Maybe someday you'll come to Ballmer.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, Kid.. I'll see you in the funnies. I mean on Facebook.. (same shit)...

2018-12-09 10_25_06-Bat Sht Crazy Bat Boos Funny Birthday Card Swear word _ Etsy.png

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Anyone heard from Mitch lately? There's been like a 40% drop in aggressive shots proposed in WWYDs.

Happy Birthday!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Happy birthday Mitch. You must be "Jone'sing" to play pool and golf.
I feel for ya buddy. All my students have been put on hold.
Them's a lot of students and two of them were out of State students who had to temporarily cancel.
We're all hurting over this but let's stay to course and this too will pass. Hopefully.....

Cheers,

Tom

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thanks so much fellas. Appreciate very much the well wishes. Really makes a guy feel nice. Had a nice day with the family and my wife even set up a virtual party via Zoom with sisters and nieces and nephews, etc. Even lived on the edge and got take out from my favorite restaurant in Chinatown. I’m going to start a thread shortly since it’s been a while, but it may surprise a few, or maybe not. Anyway thanks again!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Mitch”The Beast” I HATE YOU GD IT. WISH YOUUR WHEELS WOULD COME OFF YOUR CUE. THAT YOUR SHOTS ALL FALL OFF THE LANES. AND THAT YOUR KIDS GROW UP TO BE DEGENERATE POOL PLAYERS. Happy birthday you fk. Your game has really shot up leaps and bounds over the past five years. I am glad there is no ice cream at the DCC anymore and that gives me a good reason to duck you. Man you have plastered me to the wall and I don’t know that I could beat you today even if I was playing like before the accident. You have been paying attention to the nuances of the game and speaking for myself, you have worked hard to get well deserved acclaimed. Enjoy your day with a nice milkshake. And ignore my other personality that started this reply.

Bill I had to quote this and reply. Thank you very much! That post may be the best gift I’ve gotten this year. Truly. Means a lot. Even if you are laying down the lemon I don’t care. 😂.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill I had to quote this and reply. Thank you very much! That post may be the best gift I’ve gotten this year. Truly. Means a lot. Even if you are laying down the lemon I don’t care. 😂.

You caught me “Beast”. I always lose 6-9 K before I turn it on. I used to be able to tell when you were going to sell out. I guess my shirts were so wet from Salivating, it was a tell.
Today’s weather: forecast of dark gradually turning light followed by more light peaking with bright sunshine and another crappy day in the sun

Attachments

• 25EB76F0-53FF-43DA-A8F9-A75DF47434EE.jpeg
    25EB76F0-53FF-43DA-A8F9-A75DF47434EE.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 8