Happy Birthday to Da Barber!

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Since I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, today's Frank da Barber Almanza's birthday. May you keep clipping those at the pool table for years to come.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
barber...

barber...

happy birthday sir. i have learned from your shot selection posts....you always keep it simple (but yet effective). you're in your prime. take care.
:)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hi Frank,

Glad to see you finally reached maturity..You are approaching your 'golden [sic] years' now. Keep firing them in, as long as you can..:cool:

Have a good one !...:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Hi Frank,

Glad to see you finally reached maturity..You are approaching your 'golden [sic] years' now. Keep firing them in, as long as you can..:cool:

Have a good one !...:)

Frank doesn't mature, he ages like fine wine, in the hills and vineyards (that may be pushin' it) of eastern San Fernando Valley.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
dabarba

dabarba

Another Candle On Your Cake, But There's No Need To Pout
Just Be Glad You Have The Strength To Blow The Damn Things Out!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Frank, sorry we didn't bump into one another in Vegas. You were there, right? Have a great day.:D

Dr. Bill

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Happy Birthday Frank, sorry we didn't bump into one another in Vegas. You were there, right? Have a great day.:D

Dr. Bill

Yes I was there but only for a couple of days to see the finals of the tournament. I was in the commentary booth with Steve for the semi-finals match. I missed you by minutes at Best Billiards. However I did meet up with with John Henderson for a dinner. John has been a good friend for about 50 years.

Dan from POV pool. I'll take you up on that offer, but I'll have to find a way to tame that gunslinger style of yours.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I did have a wonderful day.