How Nice Was Alex's Shot To Win His 13th Game?

keoneyo

Verified Member
Maybe Larry can GIF the shot. But Busty needed one. Alex needed 3. He one railed a shot deep in the kitchen and brought whitey 9 feet behind 2 balls on the bottom rail and ran out. The best shot of the match so far. I say that because they both have made tremendous shots. No one is guaranteed a win by ball count alone. You could be ahead 7 to 1 and someone will get up and run out.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Alex banked a ball that was close to the center of the table about 3” from the rail. There were two other balls that were situated towards the other hole near the bottom rail about 5” from the pocket or closer. Cue ball was on or near the top rail giving Alex a small angle to cross corner. Alex shot the cross corner and made it using perfect pocket speed. His cue ball came off the top rail, caught the side rail and spun all the way down the table to the bottom rail. It left him straight in on a ball and perfect position for the out. I clapped

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
His cue ball came off the top rail, caught the side rail and spun all the way down the table to the bottom rail. It left him straight in on a bal
somebody's just got to post a clip of that... 🎞

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
check out terry hanna's post #88 in the busty/alex thread
when i try to link it my video comes up for some reason

beatle

Verified Member
is there anyone here that would not have shot that shot needing all three balls? the bank is not that hard and bringing the cue down that line is neither. making it and getting perfect is fantastic. but not unrealistic.

powerball

Verified Member
Claude, from Canada, showed me that shot so when it came up I knew Alex was shooting it. He hit it like a champion!

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
is there anyone here that would not have shot that shot needing all three balls? the bank is not that hard and bringing the cue down that line is neither. making it and getting perfect is fantastic. but not unrealistic.
Maybe so, but he sure got excited when it worked out.
Sitting on my couch at home, I never miss.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I think the "Danny Smith" reference was because Alex said to Busti before shooting it that it was a Danny Smith out. (or close). Fantastic. Swell. Sweet :)