i need advice here

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Whitey/Rod you both motivated me to try the double kiss shot that Rod described. But it's funny, when I first read Rod's post I envisioned a double kiss one rail as you, Whitey, envisioned the 2 railer. Here's an attempt at both (the object ball is a little bit off the rail, not frozen):

The Double-kiss 1 Railer (scratches don't count in exhibition LOL):

The Double-kiss 2 Railer (my one attempt):

Rod, what was the shot you were describing, 1-rail or 2?????

Thanks for the shot!
dave
I always use the 2 rail Dave. Nice one rail, take care of JoJo and he'll take care of you.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I really have no business second guessing Shane's play. But during the last half of the final game, he missed some very good moving opportunities. I think he was a little brain fogged.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I really have no business second guessing Shane's play. But during the last half of the final game, he missed some very good moving opportunities. I think he was a little brain fogged.
Doc, when I first posted shots from this video, I mentioned that nearly every shot could become a wwyd. Not necessarily your gig, but hint! Whitey

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Shane is a great player but I do not think he moves great. I think part of that is he does not need to since his execution is so good unless he is playing an elite player he really does not need to be super creative to win the match

nicholas11h

Perhaps the nicest part about the shot is that your opponent is going to think you hit it much too full and got a lucky kiss. Here is the shot in Virtual
This shows the ball curving to the long cushion, presumably due to the transferred draw/follow.

Works almost like in the real life. I can be wrong, but it looks like you're an expert in sphere of choosing the right pool table. Can you describe a pool table called Hathaway Fairmont Portable I found at this article ? I need a table that would be portable enough, cause I don't have enough space in the room. Did you hear something good or bad about this table?

Last edited: