john do i get my lesson

Viffer

Verified Member
john i think i paid enough for 5 free advices to improve my ame. :) be honest.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Viffer said:
john i think i paid enough for 5 free advices to improve my ame. :) be honest.

YES But It might knock some action for ya. But yes,you got It,Dip! Let me come out there and run around with ya for a few days. John B.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John Brumback said:
YES But It might knock some action for ya. But yes,you got It,Dip! Let me come out there and run around with ya for a few days. John B.

And from there John you and Viffer can come to the tournament in Ca. Harry may show up.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:

John Tell him like ie ie some people are born to be players and oter are born too be seatters. And it doesnt cost anything for lessions too be a sweather.

And if you cant be a champion player then become a champion swether.

What do you think is the hardest bank that a bank pool player should learn. That will come up a lot to win or loose the game. Thats not a real hard bank.

And what is youre favorite bank?

John Brumback

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
And from there John you and Viffer can come to the tournament in Ca. Harry may show up.

Hey there, that's a good Idea! Where's the Viffer when you need him??
I can see It now. The viffer and me, letting Harry shoot between us.
With coaching of course. Playing banks or 1 hole. It could happen!!!
John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
John Tell him like ie ie some people are born to be players and oter are born too be seatters. And it doesnt cost anything for lessions too be a sweather.

And if you cant be a champion player then become a champion swether.

What do you think is the hardest bank that a bank pool player should learn. That will come up a lot to win or loose the game. Thats not a real hard bank.

And what is youre favorite bank?

Straightback for all da cheeze!! Really, the sraightbacks seem to be the most problem for alot of folks. I could work with him for a few hours and take his game up a bunch! But I'm not to sure that he wants to get better. Just look at the spots he's gettin!! LOL I gave him 7 to 3 and I felt like I outran the nuts.. But he'll make you bet so much that It's crazy really.. I have never seen anybody
who likes to bet that high. I'm very proud that I got to play the Dippy Dave.He' going to go down as a legend of the pool and poker world,that's for sure! Here's a little tidbit..... He just rented out the Las vegas race track!! How's that... just for a hobby??? LOL John B.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Straightback for all da cheeze!! Really, the sraightbacks seem to be the most problem for alot of folks. I could work with him for a few hours and take his game up a bunch! But I'm not to sure that he wants to get better. Just look at the spots he's gettin!! LOL I gave him 7 to 3 and I felt like I outran the nuts.. But he'll make you bet so much that It's crazy really.. I have never seen anybody
who likes to bet that high. I'm very proud that I got to play the Dippy Dave.He' going to go down as a legend of the pool and poker world,that's for sure! Here's a little tidbit..... He just rented out the Las vegas race track!! How's that... just for a hobby??? LOL John B.

Dippy should be our next major. And Dippy has the intelagence of a Elbert Einstien and a coumputor pool mind.

And his heart is bigger then the world. He is flawless as a gambler. And moves better in pool then Bobby Fisher plays chess.

And he plays better pocker then liverachie playes the piano.

And Dippy is a better actor then Paul Newman.

Dippys youre name and gambling youre game. Stick and stay and make ut pay.

Viffer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Hey there, that's a good Idea! Where's the Viffer when you need him??
I can see It now. The viffer and me, letting Harry shoot between us.
With coaching of course. Playing banks or 1 hole. It could happen!!!
John B.

JOHN, IM ASHAMED TO ASK YOU FORMORE, but after thinining about the ggme im not sure i can win. i wont explain here. but id bet you havr given that game to players who play better then me and won.

now that being said, doesnt mean i wont play again .i ran more 3s then he did 7s

and if harry wants to shoot inbetween us come get you some.

john illbe in youndgstown when shane pllays i think not 100 percent sure but beers on me as long as we not playing.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Viffer said:
JOHN, IM ASHAMED TO ASK YOU FORMORE, but after thinining about the ggme im not sure i can win. i wont explain here. but id bet you havr given that game to players who play better then me and won.

now that being said, doesnt mean i wont play again .i ran more 3s then he did 7s

and if harry wants to shoot inbetween us come get you some.

john illbe in youndgstown when shane pllays i think not 100 percent sure but beers on me as long as we not playing.

Sounds good Vif.I'm going to try to make It up there. I was talking about you and me being partners playing against Harry.lol
Side note: That's by far the most weight I have ever spotted anyone playing banks.LOL Talk at ya later.John B.

Viffer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Sounds good Vif.I'm going to try to make It up there. I was talking about you and me being partners playing against Harry.lol
Side note: That's by far the most weight I have ever spotted anyone playing banks.LOL Talk at ya later.John B.
yeah jarry can shoot between us, come get him some.

7-3 is the most weight i have ever gotten.!!!!!

ill play agian with a few rule chages, alternate or looser breaks, who even breaks gets first shot or doesnt, or i get smeone to break for me, and i pick the table.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Viffer said:
yeah jarry can shoot between us, come get him some.

7-3 is the most weight i have ever gotten.!!!!!

ill play agian with a few rule chages, alternate or looser breaks, who even breaks gets first shot or doesnt, or i get smeone to break for me, and i pick the table.

LOL,no gaff or pet gold crown though. Toby F. robbed me out there on that gaff GC. Is that the one your talking about? Dude you started breaking real good right before I quit you winner!! There Is no way I'm going to let you shoot first unless YOU make a ball on the break. I'm not real crazy about playing you like that again...but since I got you stuck,and quit you winner, I will. Have fun at the race track.But be carefull out there,little buddy. John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Hey Dip,I just saw that post from you.I think you miss spelled a little but are you asking me to play onepocket? If you are,we better just stick to banks.
I will however listen to your offer. But remember,I'm no champion onepocket player.Thanks,John B.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
LOL,no gaff or pet gold crown though. Toby F. robbed me out there on that gaff GC. Is that the one your talking about? Dude you started breaking real good right before I quit you winner!! There Is no way I'm going to let you shoot first unless YOU make a ball on the break. I'm not real crazy about playing you like that again...but since I got you stuck,and quit you winner, I will. Have fun at the race track.But be carefull out there,little buddy. John B.

Viffer I will play you some side pocket one pocket and rack the balls pn the bottom rail. that way I no nobody will make but one or two balls at a time.

I no you can out bank me and out shoot me. But this will make it harder for you to run any balls. And I think I can out move you. Even though you move like Houdenie.

I have never played you and I would enjoy playing you. Because I think you are a hell off a caracter. And you are one off the most unusual people I have ever seen play pool. And I like youre style.

And I would like to play side pocket one pocket. With Hippy Dippy DAve. AB MIDDLER

Viffer

Verified Member
if you play one and stop and i pick the table you got action. i have never played this game or heard of it in my life but ill try it.

Viffer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Hey Dip,I just saw that post from you.I think you miss spelled a little but are you asking me to play onepocket? If you are,we better just stick to banks.
I will however listen to your offer. But remember,I'm no champion onepocket player.Thanks,John B.

john you plau one hole pretty sporty, we will leave it at that, you might be in the top 5 to win the all around every year at the derby, you dont play much, now you know i dont mess around when i make game and i dont negotiate. i told you if you came to cleveland and played the game i wanted i would never quit you. you came and i didnt quit. won the first game lost the next 11 and raised the bet.!!!!!!!!!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:
john you plau one hole pretty sporty, we will leave it at that, you might be in the top 5 to win the all around every year at the derby, you dont play much, now you know i dont mess around when i make game and i dont negotiate. i told you if you came to cleveland and played the game i wanted i would never quit you. you came and i didnt quit. won the first game lost the next 11 and raised the bet.!!!!!!!!!

Fifi I will play you one and stop with one ball on the table.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Fifi I will play you one and stop with one ball on the table.[/QUOTE

Zippy your not being very sociable.

Zippy if you shoot like you make games you are the best players in the world.

Zippy you must have a coumputor printout that makes youre games,

It wont make you mad if I bet on you indtead off me will it. .

Dippy if you were in the white house negotiaimg for our country.

WE woldnt owe 12 trillion in deficite. The world would owe us 50 trillion.

See thats the problem with the country all the smart people are playing Pool and cards.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Harry streaming

Harry streaming

Viffer, Have you talked to Harry about playing in Mountain View? The Owner wants to stream the action while John gives bank lessons.