legends of one pocket ?

SinCityTee

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas
When is grady gonna do another legends tourney? Id kike to see Scott Frost defend his riegning title from 2003!!!

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Legends

Legends

I'm working on it now. The building I had my last event in was demolished by Katrina.

MFH

Verified Member
From
NJ
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another Legends tournament in/near Philly.

yobagua

Hey Grady. I was talking to Jamie Farrell, a great guy, from Kenner, LA who owns the Corner Pocket. He said Katrina didnt do his place too bad and it is up and running. Would that be a good venue?

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
yobagua said:
Hey Grady. I was talking to Jamie Farrell, a great guy, from Kenner, LA who owns the Corner Pocket. He said Katrina didnt do his place too bad and it is up and running. Would that be a good venue?

The Corner Pocket is a GREAT room,but not alot of spectator room or room for players inbetween matches.They do have tables (dining tables) in the attached eatery,though. It might give me a good reason to visit New Orleans. Isn't there a room/housing shortage in N.O. ? There's always 15,000 sq. ft. Planet 9-Ball, but I should check with the owner before offering it up.... With all the places going out of business,maybe he could have a tournament in an empty Ford factory or Albertsons grocery.
It would be great if the Seminoles got involved and held it in FLORIDA...(but, I think they prefer nineball)

MFH

Verified Member
From
NJ
Reza, this is Mike Harris from the Green Room. Can I get 10-6? :D

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Grady said:
I'm working on it now. The building I had my last event in was demolished by Katrina.

Hey Grady, Rather than in the deep south, what about having the venue more centrally located, like maybe somewhere within the Louisville - St. Louis - Chicago triangle.....I'm thinking that you would draw a larger field that way because you would get a huge amount of 1pocket players from: Chicago, Kentucky, Tennessee, St.Louis, Iowa, Oklahoma, Detroit, Ohio, Indianapolis, etc. - players who mostly would not go all the way down to Miss. or La. - what do you think ? Ghost

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Grady, Rather than in the deep south, what about having the venue more centrally located, like maybe somewhere within the Louisville - St. Louis - Chicago triangle.....I'm thinking that you would draw a larger field that way because you would get a huge amount of 1pocket players from: Chicago, Kentucky, Tennessee, St.Louis, Iowa, Oklahoma, Detroit, Ohio, Indianapolis, etc. - players who mostly would not go all the way down to Miss. or La. - what do you think ? Ghost

I dont care where it is...I live so far away from EVERYTHING it doesnt matter, I'll be there!! Grady, if you need help I will do what I can.