Lucky 13

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hi all,

I thought I'd attempt to brighten your day. I was screwing around with 5 Rack, I was on 6 after 3 racks. During the 4th rack I played horrible position so tried a long 2 railer to salvage my run, I hit that bad too but got a lucky rub to continue the run.

The humor part is about the time of the 2 railer my wife came down to announce she was about to cut the tush (tush is what we call the end of the banana bread she just baked). Then she decided to get in the shot. She's cute and funny. Here's that one rack....

Dave

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Scary good! You just got to make those balls with the wife watching. Macho thing! Thanks Dave, always a joy watching you pocketing those balls. Whitey
Thanks Whitey. Right back atcha.

I hope you eat your Banana Bread cleaner than you played that two-rail bank. 🧹
Hahaha, it was easy to eat the b-bread cleaner than my shot, see picture below.

nice shooting thanks for sharing
Thanks Chris (or should we call you lefty? LOL).

You are now 13Squared. Nice shooting. Nice Crown.
Hahaha thanks

Nice shooting Dave with a lot of pressure...your wife watching....:D
how was the banana bread ?
Thanks Larry. How was the b-bread you ask?....IMG_20200811_091758427.jpg

YUMMMM!

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_091758427.jpg
    IMG_20200811_091758427.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I promise you, if you have a sweet tooth like me or just enjoy peanut butter, next time you have pancakes or waffles, try peanut butter and syrup instead of butter.. you may never go back! I haven't and that was 35 years ago. :)

Thecoats

Well-Known-Member
From
Kansas City, MO
Nice shooting Dave and tell your better half she has nicer looking PJs than you. Thanks for sharing and I hope you are yours are doing great and staying safe.

-don

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Very nice stroke Dave.... and the music is also nice and easy listening from back when I could draw my ball! Good shooting and a sweet lady watching who just baked up a warm banana cake, just doesn’t get much better than that!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Nice shooting Dave and tell your better half she has nicer looking PJs than you. Thanks for sharing and I hope you are yours are doing great and staying safe.

-don
Hey Don, nice to hear from you. All is well in Fort Collins and yes, Diane does have cuter jammies than me. LOL wishing the same for you and your fam. Don't be a stranger.

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Very nice stroke Dave.... and the music is also nice and easy listening from back when I could draw my ball! Good shooting and a sweet lady watching who just baked up a warm banana cake, just doesn’t get much better than that!
Thanks o' tall one. Yes, I am lucky and grateful for all I have. Now if I could make balls like you did in your heyday I would really be grateful.