Lucky 13

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Dave, I am joining you in the 13 club. The first rack I broke, I hit the break well, broke up a mini stack but had slightly to much below center and went below my next shot, but made a hellacious back cut on it. A ball came over by my hole and I worked the rest of the rack, but had two balls in the opposite up table kiddy corner, banked a ball and got half ass shape on a bank on one of them but missed. I did good the next rack with a 9 but I could tell my focus was waning. The next 3 racks my break was there but sure enough no focus. It is hard to put together 5 good racks.

Once again, your video was really a joy to view. thanks for the video and the thread, I just need some banana bread, I do not know if I can stomach putting peanut butter on it though! Whitey

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dave, I am joining you in the 13 club. The first rack I broke, I hit the break well, broke up a mini stack but had slightly to much below center and went below my next shot, but made a hellacious back cut on it. A ball came over by my hole and I worked the rest of the rack, but had two balls in the opposite up table kiddy corner, banked a ball and got half ass shape on a bank on one of them but missed. I did good the next rack with a 9 but I could tell my focus was waning. The next 3 racks my break was there but sure enough no focus. It is hard to put together 5 good racks.

Once again, your video was really a joy to view. thanks for the video and the thread, I just need some banana bread, I do not know if I can stomach putting peanut butter on it though! Whitey
Thanks Whitey, and welcome to the club. I still beat you with scratching twice in a row my first 2 racks. LOL