Maybe Dave (12 squared) can name these people

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Dave; this photo is from 83 in the Detroit area, I held a clinic and Artistic exhibition in that room. I know most of the people in the photo, maybe you or even Steve Lomako may be able to fill in the blanks.

Scan_28.jpg

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dave; this photo is from 83 in the Detroit area, I held a clinic and Artistic exhibition in that room. I know most of the people in the photo, maybe you or even Steve Lomako may be able to fill in the blanks.

View attachment 432371
I think we talked about this pic in the past, it would be helpful if you posted the names you know. I think left to right: Rocky, Joe Fava, I thought Johnny Mechetta but he said no so ??, ?, Bob Mullin, the next 2 behind you I know but can't think of there name, Bob Ameen and you. Sorry I could not be of more help, it was taken after I left in 76.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I think we talked about this pic in the past, it would be helpful if you posted the names you know. I think left to right: Rocky, Joe Fava, I thought Johnny Mechetta but he said no so ??, ?, Bob Mullin, the next 2 behind you I know but can't think of there name, Bob Ameen and you. Sorry I could not be of more help, it was taken after I left in 76.

My Dad, Ameen, Bob Mullin, Ricky Park. That's all I got. Thanks anyway.