Members Map?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Chris, I'm afraid my dilemma here is that I'm not smart enough to have a computer. My BBCode bar looks just like yours - all the symbols are present and working. My complaint was that I couldn't get the 15 point type to work, thinking that the 12 point size was the default. Now I find that 15 is actually the default and that I can choose another size - this response is in 18 point type, for example. Also, I'm finding that Tahoma is the default font - my favorite. I'm red-faced for having put you thru all this trouble. If I ever get to meet you I will buy you dinner. It's not true that ignorance is bliss. It sucks. 🥴

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Chris, I'm afraid my dilemma here is that I'm not smart enough to have a computer. My BBCode bar looks just like yours - all the symbols are present and working. My complaint was that I couldn't get the 15 point type to work, thinking that the 12 point size was the default. Now I find that 15 is actually the default and that I can choose another size - this response is in 18 point type, for example. Also, I'm finding that Tahoma is the default font - my favorite. I'm red-faced for having put you thru all this trouble. If I ever get to meet you I will buy you dinner. It's not true that ignorance is bliss. It sucks. 🥴
haha no worries at all Bill, happens to the best of us!

Glad you got it, horray! :)

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Think this thread was de-railed? Anyway, I to enjoy the Member Map. I had it ... now lost it.
Have searched through the topic s in the header here in the forums and on the Main Page.
Nothing indicates an entry to the Map almost like huntin' for Forest Fenn's treasure except
someone already found his...

hank

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Wonderful idea! It would be nice if the map could be extended to cover the UK and rest of Europe at some point! Would that be possible Steve?

I think it does.. You can move it with your cursor .. You can zoom in close up on things too. I was looking at streets over along The Vistula River in Poland just now.. Pretty nice...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I notice one player shows up in Europe -- but I know we have a bunch more. I think the current program works on USA zip codes, so I don't know how cincy got the one in Europe to show up! This is the kind of technology that tends to get better, so hopefully...

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
I think it does.. You can move it with your cursor .. You can zoom in close up on things too. I was looking at streets over along The Vistula River in Poland just now.. Pretty nice...

I notice one player shows up in Europe -- but I know we have a bunch more. I think the current program works on USA zip codes, so I don't know how cincy got the one in Europe to show up! This is the kind of technology that tends to get better, so hopefully...

Thanks both. As Steve said, I can only see Seb Pauchon in Switzerland but no one else. Hopefully there are more than one member here across the pond