New Poolroom In Phoenix

AlanB

From
Albuquerque
My business takes me to the Phoenix area but more out toward the Chandler and Gilbert. I had heard there is a new pool room in that part of town. Has anyone else heard.

frmn

Verified Member
hollywood billiards alma school and elliot ne corner near the gym. i don't think much goes on there . try kolbes in tempe on university.

PoolSleuth

Well-Known-Member
frmn said:
hollywood billiards alma school and elliot ne corner near the gym. i don't think much goes on there . try kolbes in tempe on university.

Hollywood is not very good.:mad:

Kolby's is the hot Place in that part of the County.

Gum9Ball

From
Tucson, AZ.
New poolroom

New poolroom

AlanB said:
My business takes me to the Phoenix area but more out toward the Chandler and Gilbert. I had heard there is a new pool room in that part of town. Has anyone else heard.

The new poolroom you may be referring to is scheduled to open in January and is called Sweet Tooth Billiards located at 10040 N 43rd Ave in Glendale which is a bit of a drive from the Chandler/Gilbert area. You can find some info on this on www.azpoolscene.com.

Kolby's is in Tempe and close to where you will be and is action central for the area. You could always come down to Tucson and find some action at either Click's Billiard's on North First Ave or Pocket's on South Wilmot and 22nd St.

PoolSleuth

Well-Known-Member
Maybe someday.

Maybe someday.

Gum9Ball said:
The new poolroom you may be referring to is scheduled to open in January and is called Sweet Tooth Billiards located at 10040 N 43rd Ave in Glendale which is a bit of a drive from the Chandler/Gilbert area. You can find some info on this on www.azpoolscene.com.

It is January, and the place still looks like it did in December. nothing happening!