No 'copies' permitted!!

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Because we have no way to verify whether they are legal or not, no videos or DVD's, books or other copyrighted material that is not labeled as original is permitted to be listed in the OnePocket.org forums, whether for trade or sale. OnePocket.org moderators will delete any such listings as soon as we discover them, and repeat offenders will be banned from OnePocket.org.

Original books, videos, DVD's and other original material is of course always welcome.

Please support the original producers like Accu-Stats, Grady Mathews, Willie Jopling and Bugs Rucker. They are all worthy of our support and worthy of our respect for their copyrights.

Thank you.

Last edited:

yobagua

I have some stuff taped off of Filipino TV. Efren, Parica, Luat, etc. I want to get rid of them will that constitue as non original?

PowerMan

Unseen Vernon Elliot tapes

Unseen Vernon Elliot tapes

Shame about Vernon Elliot. I met him once back in 2008 KY , did an interview with him and others, even got him to do a couple of shots with Freddie and Grady. I have 3 x 60min tapes for sale. I left my camera running while I was out of the room... they got Vernon up and helped him try his famous shot... I have it all on tape... make me an offer.. poweri61@yahoo

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Shame about Vernon Elliot. I met him once back in 2008 KY , did an interview with him and others, even got him to do a couple of shots with Freddie and Grady. I have 3 x 60min tapes for sale. I left my camera running while I was out of the room... they got Vernon up and helped him try his famous shot... I have it all on tape... make me an offer.. poweri61@yahoo

Have someone transfer it for you to DVD.