Not as good as Dave's, but, I was trying for 15.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
I got inspired by Dave's video of the 15 ball run in 1 pocket, Very Impressive!

Since I haven't been in a pool room since Dec.10th, 2019, I have no recent videos.

I rummaged around in my folders and found this one from 2014, when I still had both lamps working.

I tried to run 15, starting with CB behind the line, Was not as successful as Dave, (only ran 9 ball), but I was trying to get them all.

I got a little too close to my work on the 10th ball.

12squared

Verified Member
I love watching you stroke the ball, thank for posting this. Nice shooting. Interesting you started behind the line, watching Joshua Fuller play the ghost in Roy's Basement is what I mirrored.

I can't tell you how many attempts I must take before getting all 15, I mean my first successful run took like 153 tries.

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
Nice stroke Bill.
I was playing a friend yesterday and tried working on my stroke while playing some cheap 1P. I made a double point shot on a very tight table😃Most of my bad shots came from lifting up, jerking, or just moving too much.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
Thanks, Dave, Jim. In 2009, I started going to, Ultimate Billiards in Fort Pierce, FL. about 90 miles South, closest heated Gabriel 3C table.

Anyway, one day, one of the owners son, Mike, nice young player, asked if I would play a few games of 1 pocket on the diamond table.

After a couple of games, and I owed 2 balls from safeties, I started to run the 10 balls, when I got to all 10, Mike said see if you can get the rest, a couple of them were past the side pocket. I did run the last 5 and he went nuts, first time He'd ever seen that. The next game, about the same scenario, I owe 2 again, a couple innings later I run the 10, this time no cigar for the 15 for two in a row. But, I was pretty satisfied, and Mike was speechless. Every time I would see Mike somewhere, the first thing, You remember when you...

lll

Verified Member
Nice follow thru and tempo of your stroke bill
Nice run (y)

Ratamon

Well-Known-Member
Beautiful stroke Bill. I enjoyed the video. Hope you regain full vision soon