One-pocket in Chicago

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
A quick question from a newcomer to onepocket.org. Where is your favorite place (and time) to see some one-pocket action in the Chicago area? I have been to Chris's several times, but there wasn't much action. I'm looking for a place where there's some games to watch and some action if one's interested. Thanks in advance.

PQQLK9

From
Charlotte,NC
twister said:
A quick question from a newcomer to onepocket.org. Where is your favorite place (and time) to see some one-pocket action in the Chicago area? I have been to Chris's several times, but there wasn't much action. I'm looking for a place where there's some games to watch and some action if one's interested. Thanks in advance.

One of the locals mentioned a new place in Chicago where a lot of One-Pocket is played.
I think he said it was called "Pockets" but that's all I know .

kollegedave

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Red Shoes

Red Shoes

I have never been to Red Shoes, but I met John at the DCC, and he is a super nice guy. From what he told me, it seemed like there was a good deal of action at his place.

kollegedave

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
kollegedave said:
I have never been to Red Shoes, but I met John at the DCC, and he is a super nice guy. From what he told me, it seemed like there was a good deal of action at his place.

kollegedave
You are right, Kollegedave. John has a lot of class. In the 70s, John played pool and snooker all over Europe, acquiring a taste for fine wines and women. I am proud to call John my friend. Another good thing about his place, you never have to worry about getting out with the money. He is much respected.