One Pocket Streams

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Any streams from DCC this year? poolactiontv Ray Hansen's action room for sure, and I am already signed up for that. Of course Accustats -- but isn't that strictly the 10 table through Monday night?? But what else??

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Any streams from DCC this year? poolactiontv Ray Hansen's action room for sure, and I am already signed up for that. Of course Accustats -- but isn't that strictly the 10 table through Monday night?? But what else??

Only other one I know about is TV Mike.. But that's a ppv also.. I only have the action room.. Looks like Alex and the poker pro John-Robert Bellande,,, high roller, are trying to match up, but the stream keeps cutting on and off..

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Only other one I know about is TV Mike.. But that's a ppv also.. I only have the action room.. Looks like Alex and the poker pro John-Robert Bellande,,, high roller, are trying to match up, but the stream keeps cutting on and off..
Yeah I am signed up for that but also can not get it to come up yet :(

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Col. Bille in Ray Hansen's booth now, as Lil Jon is playing Robert Frost. Pretty good match those two I would say.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Lil Jon wins for 30k in the middle over Robert Frost ,,,8-6....... John-Robert came from behind to win over Alex P for 100K in the middle getting 13-4 and 14-4.. Race to five went hill hill..

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hardmix in Ray's action room playing One Pocket now -- I just tuned in so I have no idea about the stakes or anything.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
roys basement is looking to set up money matches while all sporting events are canceled at the basement so hopefully the bright side of this pandemic is there may be some good action to watch

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
When are you leaving Vegas, Chris? Here in the Bay Area everywhere is starting to look like a ghost town. Any awareness in Vegas that there is a pandemic coming?

roys basement is looking to set up money matches while all sporting events are canceled at the basement so hopefully the bright side of this pandemic is there may be some good action to watch

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
never went was supposed to go tomorrow. was at the rack yesterday night even though they where closed. hope they reopen but heard the sale is official so might be another pool hall gone by the way side.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
not playing one hole though right? Race to 100 might take a minute.. ;)
Yes of course its PPV 10 ball you dork.. of course Ray in his usual generosity is going to do 1pkt loop replays for two weeks straight for the low price of 19.95...lol. I'd rather watch youtube matchs free... I did run across a cool 2020 9 ball vid from Rail Bird TV on there last night. Shane vs our own Johnnytronic. Fargo rate predicted before the match Shane a 99% favorite...lol. Sorry Johnny D, I only watched the first game...