One Pocket Streams

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yes of course its PPV 10 ball you dork.. of course Ray in his usual generosity is going to do 1pkt loop replays for two weeks straight for the low price of 19.95...lol. I'd rather watch youtube matchs free... I did run across a cool 2020 9 ball vid from Rail Bird TV on there last night. Shane vs our own Johnnytronic. Fargo rate predicted before the match Shane a 99% favorite...lol. Sorry Johnny D, I only watched the first game...
dork?!

Just when I was going to offer you a ball to come up and play some....that's it, were playing even dufus! :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Sorry, not one pocket...
Here you go, pretty cool urban people and Organic Chemists. They are picking up 2 deluxe Top Bar Hives and a custom Long Lang hive. I bet they do videos of my hives this summer...

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
pool action tv reshowing bustamante corey duel next three days and has said they will be showing other archived matches after that to keep us from dying from withdrawl

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Has anyone played this back pocket nine ball game that Dennis is playing against John Hennigan at DCCC 20??, as is streaming right now on PATV? I've never seen it but it looks like fun. Possibilities for run outs but many games come down to the final ball, so it has a one pocket aspect. Do they play this anywhere? If the pool rooms ever open up again, I want to try this out.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Has anyone played this back pocket nine ball game that Dennis is playing against John Hennigan at DCCC 20??, as is streaming right now on PATV? I've never seen it but it looks like fun. Possibilities for run outs but many games come down to the final ball, so it has a one pocket aspect. Do they play this anywhere? If the pool rooms ever open up again, I want to try this out.
Its a big game in Philly where John "Cornflakes" Hennigan comes from. Its been around a while. There are actually accu-stat tapes from way back. Guy named Mike Gullyassey (?), who became a cue maker, played it real great. There is a fabulous match between he and Grady on there.
John would play his buddy Nick Shulman for fun (a C note) down in Santa Monica when they come in.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks, Boss. I heard 11-5 -..10-5 is the spot... Jonesin like a mf'r for good live pool in a poolroom...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It's not free but I'm really enjoying poolactiontv right now Ray is rebroadcasting Tony Chohan vs Alex Pagulayan with JJ and Billy I in the booth. It does not get any better than that!!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I thought for sure his nonchalant ass would goof that up. uM.. He gets 46 in four racks, and don't even need the fifth rack.. Jesus..