OP Jump/Bank!

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
lll, Howdy;

HAPPY BIRFFDAY !!! Congratulations on completing another orbit of the Sun! :):)(y)(y)
I'd also like to express my gratitude for your welcome and helpful hints as I learn some of this Banking stuff.

hank

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks, guys! I can always count on you guys and a few others to make comments. I am a little camera shy so after doing the shot my first thought is to turn off the camera. But recently and as a second thought I have been deciding to see what I could do with the balls, thus the 2nd video. I can not believe how far I followed from the 2 getting onto the 9. My intent was to come up shorter so there was a little back cut and then I could drift down for the combination on the bottom of the stack.
So I first went into the house and down loaded the first two videos and then went back out, and noticed that I did have a shot, a cross side bank on the 6, and so the final video.
I did all these shots one off first time, and that's a plus time wise, and it makes a guy feel like he's still got a little left in the tank. It was a fun video to do! Whitey

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Over the weekend I was watching one of the videos from DCC Efren v. Danny Smith 1P match up.
I'll link it but go to 47 minutes in and check out the shot young Mr. Smith attempts.

hank

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Whitey, Howdy;

Over the weekend I was watching one of the videos from DCC Efren v. Danny Smith 1P match up.
I'll link it but go to 47 minutes in and check out the shot young Mr. Smith attempts.

hank
that was really cool to see it shot in a real match
thanks hank