Players in Queens, NY

jcm7

possible?

possible?

hey, my name is juan carlos & i live in Albuquerque NM. i'm coming out to the city the 13th thru the 15th of march, for the allman bros @ the beacon, which is where i'm staying. i'd like to meet up @ the amsterdam billiard club on amsterdam & 77th? i'll start @ $5 a game. i've been playing o.p. for 5 yrs or so, & always ready to learn more.i can only play on saturday noon til 6:eek:opm.

timdog24

Verified Member
love to play some. My name is Tim. i go to Master Billiards on occasion. will play 20 a game and up. let me know if you are interested...

gdiehl

1pocket

1pocket

Great - what days work for you? Maybe noonish on a Friday Saturday or Sunday?

Greg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gdiehl said:
Great - what days work for you? Maybe noonish on a Friday Saturday or Sunday?

Greg

As a retired UPSer. I'm sorry but I would be afraid to gamble in a red zone area.
Thats an area that we could not pick up C.O.D pkgs. being sent too.
For example, the entire city of Detroit is a red zone.
Drivers in the "Red Zone" areas, were not allowed to carry ANY money on their person. I wonder why that is....? :eek:

Dick

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
squares

squares

UPS is a corporate entity and has no relation to pool players be it 1919 with Fats in Wa Hts or 2009 in Queens anywhere with the possible exception of the House of Detention.I forget the street but remember the clientle after getting knocked off a plane from Delhi at JFK.Lots of hustlers but not much money,but I digress.Would like to return and recoup.Have a large weekend in the gritty,gracious Land of Queens men,Bob