Rafael Martinez vs Sylver Ochoa - Race to 3 DVD

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I know that many people have talked about how great this match was so I am burning off a limited amount of copies. These will be just as shown below, nothing fancy, no commentary, just simply great one pocket. This was from the tournament at California Billiard Club in Mountain View recently. The first rack is worth the price of the DVD alone, the DVD is 2 hours and 30 minutes long. Get yours for $13 shipped, just shoot me a PM or click on this Paypal link, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=TB9A8GRFZ6CSE&lc=US&item_name=Rafael%20Martinez%20vs%20Sylver%20Ochoa%20DVD&amount=13%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=services&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted . We will be releasing other DVD's soon so look out for them. ;)

If you want a burned copy like the one shown below of the Frost vs Joyner match (2 hour 'Best of') which usually sells for $20 you can add it to your order for just $7, that is a total of $20. If you already ordered you can just send the $7 in and I will include it with your other disc. Supplies are limited. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7997.jpg
    IMG_7997.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Fast Lenny said:
I know that many people have talked about how great this match was so I am burning off a limited amount of copies. These will be just as shown below, nothing fancy, no commentary, just simply great one pocket. This was from the tournament at California Billiard Club in Mountain View recently. The first rack is worth the price of the DVD alone, the DVD is 2 hours and 30 minutes long. Get yours for $13 shipped, just shoot me a PM or click on this Paypal link, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=TB9A8GRFZ6CSE&lc=US&item_name=Rafael%20Martinez%20vs%20Sylver%20Ochoa%20DVD&amount=13%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=services&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted . We will be releasing other DVD's soon so look out for them. ;)

Lenny, the first game of this match was one of the best games I have ever sweated, after playing/watching one pocket for over 50 years.

Save me a copy, I'll get my order in soon. John

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
jrhendy said:
Lenny, the first game of this match was one of the best games I have ever sweated, after playing/watching one pocket for over 50 years.

That's a pretty strong edorsement there.. I'm in for a copy.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
jrhendy said:

I didn't remember which game it was but it may have been the best one-pocket game I've ever seen. I watched the match online and couldn't believe the shots I saw.

Save me a copy Lenny, the check is in the mail:) .

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
jrhendy said:

i didnt comment on this
BUT.................
HOW MUCH ENDORSEMENT DO YOU NEED????
EVERYONE
BUY THIS
lenny
john said this with no alterior motive .
unless you 2 are in cahoots:eek:
THIS ENDORSEMENT SHOULD GET ALL THE LURKERS AND MEMBERS TO BUY IT
lenny ill send you another paypal to pay for johns copy (serious)
he deserves it:) :) for royalties to get others to buy the dvd on his recommendation

pppss
maybe overdub a commentation with john and dick
just a thought
then jack the price:eek: :D

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
jrhendy said:

One of the reason this whole match was so great was the commentary. Now if I can get my hand from around my back, I'll order it myself. The shots that both players made in this match, you don't see for ten years and it all happened in three games. I've seen you make as great a shots when you torture me.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Ship It !!!

Ship It !!!

Lenny its the only match that i missed. Just paid paypal. Looking foward to seeing it. Keith

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
NH Steve said:
Sounds like a match we should screen shot our way through here -- that might even be better than commentary!
when i get it ill start with the shot after the break:)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
If you want a burned copy like the one shown below of the Frost vs Joyner match (2 hour 'Best of') which usually sells for $20 you can add it to your order for just $7, that is a total of $20. If you already ordered you can just send the $7 in and I will include it with your other disc. Supplies are limited. ;)

stljohnny

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
payment sent! :) I *think* I might have watched this match, but it doesn't matter, with the kinds of endorsements this has already received, I'd be a fool not to order it. :)