Rented a house nearby Lacy's.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Just rented a large house near Lacy's for Wednesday Through Sunday the week of the OP.org tournament in September. There are three bedrooms and there are two of us so far. We are looking for a third for the entire stay. We have full use of the house including the kitchen which makes it all the more appealing if you're like me and get tired of eating out all the time. Yuk!

The full ticket for this stay is just over a grand. Split three ways cuts it to..well you can figure it out. If you are interested in becoming the third musketeer let me or Jakie know by way of a PM. This is a beautiful home and by all I could figure, it's very close to Lacy's.

Tom

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Just rented a large house near Lacy's for Wednesday Through Sunday the week of the OP.org tournament in September. There are three bedrooms and there are two of us so far. We are looking for a third for the entire stay. We have full use of the house including the kitchen which makes it all the more appealing if you're like me and get tired of eating out all the time. Yuk!

The full ticket for this stay is just over a grand. Split three ways cuts it to..well you can figure it out. If you are interested in becoming the third musketeer let me or Jakie know by way of a PM. This is a beautiful home and by all I could figure, it's very close to Lacy's.

Tom

Shrewd...very screwd Tom, :) I would gladly join you guys but I have made other arrangements with my traveling companions. It seems we are staying at the Marina motel after all, as are many of the participants in the Inaugural Onepocket.org tournament, the motel has an arrangement with Lacy's so the rate is discounted somewhat. Looking forward to seeing both of you again, and beating you both in the tournament...:):):)

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

Tom

I've rented vacation houses several times and get a whole house for a whole week that my whole family can fit into. Its better accommodations than a motel.