San Francisco Rooms

nah2ofounten

My business is taking me to San Francisco. Can anyone give me the skinny on one pocket there?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
nah2ofounten said:
My business is taking me to San Francisco. Can anyone give me the skinny on one pocket there?

Family Billiards on Geary St. is probably your best bet. It's owned by Delbert Wong, who runs a good room. You should be able to match up with one-hole players who would play either for passtime or for jellybeans. I'm sure some other SF players on this forum could advise you even better. I wouldn't expect any large action in SF. I used to joke that if two guys match up to play for $100 a set, people come from 9 counties just to sweat the action... :rolleyes:

Doc

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
More info please

More info please

nah2ofounten said:

When are you coming? For how long? Are you looking to play? Will you have a car? There is a lot of action available but not all at one place all the time. For instance if you could make it to Santa Cruz we have several players that would play. We have quite a few people who play one pocket. Plus San Jose is close and they have more than a few. Also if you are coming between the 12 and 21, I dont know, a lot of people will be in Vegas. Including me.