Santa Clara Valley?!?

RileysDad

Verified Member
Well, at least two of my one-pocket cronies are leaving the Silly Valley and I'm looking for some new One-Pocket players.

I'm a member at Campbell Billiards and alos play at Shoreline a good deal.

California Billiards, is nice, but I am still on Chet Ito's Shit List for the review I wrote 2 years ago -- even though it is one of the most viewed postings here.

Post back if you want to shoot some.

Rileys Dad

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Time to travel Riley

Time to travel Riley

RileysDad said:
Well, at least two of my one-pocket cronies are leaving the Silly Valley and I'm looking for some new One-Pocket players.

I'm a member at Campbell Billiards and alos play at Shoreline a good deal.

California Billiards, is nice, but I am still on Chet Ito's Shit List for the review I wrote 2 years ago -- even though it is one of the most viewed postings here.

Post back if you want to shoot some.

Rileys Dad

Well are you looking for action or practice? We have a few 1p players at Fast Eddys in Capitola. Come on down.

RileysDad

Verified Member
Fast Eddies??

Fast Eddies??

I'd love to come over the hil and shoot with Kenny, Diego, Johnny Two-PLy and the rest, but it is simply too much travel time to do it on a regular basis.

:(

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
What?

What?

RileysDad said:
I'd love to come over the hil and shoot with Kenny, Diego, Johnny Two-PLy and the rest, but it is simply too much travel time to do it on a regular basis.

:(
30 minutes? I bet it takes you that long to get to some of those rooms of which you speak. You don't have to come regular, we will take your money semi regular.

RileysDad

Verified Member
Fast Eddies....

Fast Eddies....

Love to join ya, but Fast eddies is 45 minutes each way while Campbell is just 10.

I'll be over the hill during the first week of August for some "family time" out at Pleasure Point.

Look for me in the afternoon. Kenny, Johnny-Two Ply and Diego know me.

Dave

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Cuetopia

Cuetopia

Cuetopia billiards is another room that has a growing number of 1 pocket players.

located near 85 and Almaden Expressway in San Jose.

SD

thebaby

Verified Member
have stick will travel

have stick will travel

listen this is frank out of sacramento,i would to come to your pool rooms and i will play anybody and everybody some one-hole but can you please bet something.

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
Garlic City Billiards

Garlic City Billiards

thebaby said:
listen this is frank out of sacramento,i would to come to your pool rooms and i will play anybody and everybody some one-hole but can you please bet something.

I heard there might be some $600 one-pocket action tonight at Garlic City

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
levartze said:
I heard there might be some $600 one-pocket action tonight at Garlic City

I hear there is going to be some 5$ one hole action at Cuetopia tuesday and thursday night. :D :D

Mr. Doright

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
1Pocket at Cuetopia

1Pocket at Cuetopia

Dudley said:
I hear there is going to be some 5$ one hole action at Cuetopia tuesday and thursday night. :D :D
Mr. Doright

Some players could be coaxed into the $10-20 range (or more) if they had a chance of winning.

Jim Blakeman and Ian Castillo have played there often. Jim moved back to Las Vegas, but Ian drops in regularly. Its a great opportunity playing the better players for cheap, just to learn some of the moves.

San Jose J

From
San Jose, CA
hmmm...

hmmm...

Dudley said:

Mr. Doright

I was there a couple of weeks ago and was lucky enough to watch some $100 a game action.:D

San Jose J

From
San Jose, CA
Lessons @ Cuetopia

Lessons @ Cuetopia

I'll be there tonight for my weekly lesson...
Unless all my teachers are in action:(

In which case, I'll still get my lesson by watching :)

Last edited:

San Jose J

From
San Jose, CA
San Jose J said:
I'll be there tonight for my weekly lesson...
Unless all my teachers are in action:(

In which case, I'll still get my lesson by watching :)

I hope they loaded the ATM at my bank tonight, I'll need it...

ATM

someone told you my screenname??????

someone told you my screenname??????

ha ha you do not need your ATM loaded just leave the cue in the pic if you lose:) . or maybe u using the word ATM was a coincidence and you do not know who i am

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
Cuetopia Billiards in San Jose

Cuetopia Billiards in San Jose

levartze said:
Some players could be coaxed into the $10-20 range (or more) if they had a chance of winning.

Jim Blakeman and Ian Castillo have played there often. Jim moved back to Las Vegas, but Ian drops in regularly. Its a great opportunity playing the better players for cheap, just to learn some of the moves.

I played some cheap one-hole at Cuetopia last night with Ian Castillo - even though he's playing more golf these days, he still plays jam up. Its a great opportunity to learn whenever you get a chance a great player. :D

San Jose J

From
San Jose, CA
ATM said:
ha ha you do not need your ATM loaded just leave the cue in the pic if you lose:) . or maybe u using the word ATM was a coincidence and you do not know who i am

LOL, I believe I know who you are now...

Last edited:

bobaloo

Cheap One-Pocket

Cheap One-Pocket

levartze said:
I played some cheap one-hole at Cuetopia last night with Ian Castillo - even though he's playing more golf these days, he still plays jam up. Its a great opportunity to learn whenever you get a chance a great player. :D

Played Ian tonight at Cuetopia cheap for a couple of hours. He makes playing one-pocket look easy... Got drilled, but enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
San Jose places to play

San Jose places to play

Cuetopia billiards is still a good place to play one pocket. (usually later in the evening after 9 pm) California billiards has quite a few one hole players but they are more of an afternoon crowd. (from lunchtime till about 7-8 pm).

Dudley