Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Fight Night

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Here we go one pocket fans Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Champion of Champions Fight Night June 16th-18th in Vegas
This can be seen LIVE in person at Good Timez Billiards in Las Vegas, NV. or online at www.poolactiontv.com

champ fight night.jpg

Live PPVImageProxy.mvc.png

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
:)
I wonder if this will be like the, Mayweather vs Pacquiao PPV debacle!

What will 'ringside' seats go for/ I hope not 250K! :rolleyes:

as long as no one breaks their fingers /elbow/shoulder/eyes /back/neck
etc without telling us...:lol:heh:lol:heh
i like alex
what do you think???
edit
WILL BUY THE STREAM.....:)

Last edited:

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

i like alex
what do you think???
edit

Scott said he has beat Alex like 5 out of the last 6 times in money matches
He said he made a mistake playing Alex on the super tight GC at Hard Times :eek:
This time they are playing on a Diamond Scott seems very confident
Should be a great match with two of the best on the planet :D

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

i like alex
what do you think???
edit

I'm with you, Larry. Scott might try to bring out his jump cue or make a dozen shark moves or score-cheat moves but he still can't beat Alex.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Scott Frost vs Alex Pagualayn Fight Night

Scott Frost vs Alex Pagualayn Fight Night

Just curious, who designed the poster? Come on man.:sorry

Dr. Bill

I have a new graphic design man. What's wrong with it Bill?

Ray

To answer your question Ray..... Nothing!!! The good DR has been due for a miss after the past few threads, and this was just it 😜. The poster looks awesome.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
This is going to be a great match two of the best one pocket players on the planet!!

SCOTT ALEX.jpg

I think the winner of this match can be considered the best money one pocket player in the world imo, until somebody challenges the winner,
and that will be a very short list lol

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
FROST (great player)

versus

PAGULAYAN (champion)
:rolleyes:

Dr. Bill

My problem with the poster is that this is the year 2015 not 2011 or 2012, in 2011 and 2012 Frost was the best one pocket player in the world imo, in the year 2015 Pagulayan is the best one pocket player in the world and is the current Derby City One Pocket champion shouldn't he have top billing? And his name should be in at least the same font size.:sorry Think about it.

Dr. Bill

Bigtruck

Verified Member
My problem with the poster is that this is the year 2015 not 2011 or 2012, in 2011 and 2012 Frost was the best one pocket player in the world imo, in the year 2015 Pagulayan is the best one pocket player in the world and is the current Derby City One Pocket champion shouldn't he have top billing? And his name should be in at least the same font size.:sorry Think about it.

Dr. Bill

Ahhhh. My bad

I was thinking "put the American player on top". Didn't consider the billing. Thanks for the input Bill, I'm still pretty green but learning.

Regarding the name size, I think my guy was trying to make them fit across the page.

As far as who is the BEST today, we will have that answer at the end of this match, I'm sure of it.

Ray

Jimmy B

Verified Member
There's nothing really wrong with it. I agree with Dr. Bill on almost everything, but Frost is first alphabetically and Alex's name has about twice as many letters, so this is not unusual or a put down so much. imo.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

Dr. Bill

First thing i noticed is the huge difference in font size. But i figured out what he was trying to do. Looking forward to this one Ray, thanks for streaming it.