Spring Members Tournament

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
I agree with keeping the entry fee where it is if there's a lot of very good players who enter. I agree with bumping the entry fee up to $500 or $1,000 if there's a lot of very, very weak players who enter. For those who think I'm kidding, well I'm not!

I was kidding... keep it where it is ($100) and if the big dogs want to play for a bigger bone then we can have a side pot.

warrenr

Verified Member
Sounds like Tom need to gamble more and pick a winner. I’m dead money and I know it. I just like the friendship and listen to the stories at breakfast time. Crabbcatjohn do you have a list of the players that have won? If You did sure would be great to see the winners.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Sounds like Tom need to gamble more and pick a winner. I’m dead money and I know it. I just like the friendship and listen to the stories at breakfast time. Crabbcatjohn do you have a list of the players that have won? If You did sure would be great to see the winners.
Hey Warren. Hope all is well with you. The two Southaven tournaments winners were Chicago Mike and Oneholenut
If you want to see the 4 MOT results you can alway look up the stories in News.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Hey Warren. Hope all is well with you. The two Southaven tournaments winners were Chicago Mike and Oneholenut
If you want to see the 4 MOT results you can alway look up the stories in News.

Yep, those are listed here:

We don't have the regionals or any other mot listed besides the regular official annual mot we have but we can certainly add them somewhere in there, especially if anyone got some pics at the events!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
You got me Warren if the virus has passed for the fourth time. By then we should have herd immunity. I guess we will know who is the dead money between us. I am sure its me and everyone can attest to it that has ever seen me play at MOT’s. The Seniors is different. I own you in Houston.